My Neko

(Y/n) walked down the cold street with her (f/c) hoodie on her head. She passed a box on the corner right before getting to her house. "Meow!" A tiny voice said. (Y/n) turned around to see a black and white kitten with bright blue eyes. "Oh you are so cute!" She said to the kitten who meowed in reply happily. Then her eyes filled with sadness. "You're homeless aren't you?" (Y/n) asked the kitten. It's ears drooped as she said homeless. An idea came into her mind. "How about you come home with me?" (Y/n) asked it. It jumped straight into her arms making her giggle.
(Y/n's) P.O.V~
I made the kitten some food. 'I hope it likes canned tuna.' I thought as I put it in a small bowl. "Here, Kitty I got you..." I paused because in the boy's place was a neko with black hair that had white tips and bright blue eyes. "Nya, I smell tuna!" It said cutely. (>w<) "Y-you're the kitten?" I said in shock. "Ne, I am eighteen!" He said pouting. 'He's the same age as me!' I thought. "My name's Sai thank you for taking me in!" "N-no problem I'm (Y/n) (l/n)." I said still a little shocked by the neko in front of me. "That's a pretty name Master!" Sai said and a blush rose to my cheeks. "Why are you calling me Master?" I asked curiously. "All neko's call the humans that help take care of them there masters." He explained and I nodded. "Yay I have a master and tuna!" He said taking the plate from you and eating the tuna. Without realizing it I reached out and stroked one of Sai's ears. He blushed. "Master that feels weird." He said his voice barely heard. I stopped petting them reluctantly.
Sai's tail swished around as he explored my apartment. Suddenly he ran to me. "M-master there's a Dog outside." He said shaking with fear. "Its okay Sai we are inside." I said trying to calm him down. "Master can you pet my ears again?" Sai asked looking down with a blush. "Of course." I said and began to stroke his ears while his head was on my lap. He purred softly and fell asleep after a few minutes still purring.
Sai's P.O.V~
'Master (y/n) is so adorable. I'm so happy she is my master! I wonder what this felling is when I'm around her my heart beats funny and I get a bit too jumpy. But I have to admit her (h/l) (h/c) hair and her (e/c) orbs are very beautiful.' I purred at the thought as I drifted to sleep.
(Y/n) P.O.V~
My phone buzzed as I was making dinner for Sai and I. "Hello." "Hey (Y/n)." "Oh hey Kai what's up?" Kai was your best friend. "Nothing much, Hey do you want to go to the movies tomorrow?" He asked. "The movies sure." I said. "All right I'll pick you up tomorrow night at eight." Kai said then hanged up. I turned to see a curious looking Sai. "Who was that Master?" Sai asked. "Oh that was my friend Kai he wants to take me to the movies." I said innocently. Then I finished making the plates. "Let's eat now okay?" I said.
Sai's P.O.V~
'How dare this Kai character try to take (Y/n) from me she's mine and mine Alone.' I thought. "Sai is something wrong?" (Y/n) asked innocently. "Not at all master I was just thinking about that new game I played on your computer today!" I said. "What game is that?" (Y/n) asked. "Yandere Simulator." I said innocently. "Don't kill people in real life okay?" (Y/n) said laughing and I laughed too. "I won't Master." I said. 'Not yet at least.' >:3
(A/n: Hoi! How are you liking the book so far? I'm trying my best here to write this. If there is any recommendations for any up coming chapters let me know in the comments. I'll try to update soon. - Author-chan out and always BELIEVE IN YOUR IMAGINATION