Chapter One

Hey guys!
Thank you so much for reading this book! If you're team Calzona, you should definitely go check out my other Calzona FanFictions!
I love you, my loves!
Becs

• Callie •

"Callie!" Penny shouts from the door. "I'm home!"
I hear the door close shut and click behind her, and the jangling of the keys as she tosses them on the kitchen counter.
I walk into the kitchen, dressed in black sweats and a black cami. "Hey!" I exclaim. "How was work?"
I lean in for the half hug, but she goes in for a kiss which I awkwardly peck back, pulling away quickly.
She looks at me with a mix of confusion and hurt, but shrugs it off. "It was good! This man comes in, right? You look at him and you think 'Oh he's just obese' but he had a freaking 197 pound tumor! I know, you think that's impossible and he'd already be dead, but no! He's freaking alive because where it was placed dodged all of his organs by some crazy miracle." Swinging her hands around, she gets really into it. "It was amazing! And he had this long hair it almost went to his legs. And under that tumor was a freaking 6 pack! After the surgery before he saw his wife, he got a haircut that was super sexy. She cried when she saw him. It was beautiful!"
I smile tightly. "That's good!"
She smiles back. "So what'd you do today?"
"Oh!" I exclaim. "I finished unpacking. I painted the guest bedroom. I got us a --"
She chuckles. "That's great, Cal! Oh my gosh, one of the interns there made the funniest jokes about the tumor man!"
I smile and nod as she tells her story, my mind escaping me to a far, far away place where everything was perfect and I wasn't cooped up in a tiny apartment in a smelly city with no kid, no gorgeous wife, and I wasn't cleaning house all day.

I was sitting in a chair in one of the hallways, my head resting in my hands.
Arizona and I were broken up, and I had just gone through a god awful surgery, and I was about to try and do one I wasn't confident with.
Arizona sees me from the other part of the hallway, and she slowly approaches me. She always knew if something was wrong by my body language. That's one of the many reasons I loved her.
She stands in front of me for a couple of seconds before "Are you okay?"
Shaking my hair behind my face, I look up at her, wiping a tear away. "Uhhhhh... I will be:" I say with a chuckle. "I will be."
She looks up. "C-could we just pretend like everything with us is okay? Just for a little bit? I could use that."
Looking at the ceiling, I think about it for a second before saying "Hmm... Yeah."
She huffs as she sits down next to me. "I feel like everything's going wrong and I don't know what to do about it."
"I feel..." I begin with a chuckle. "Like every. Single. Thing. I'm doing is wrong."
After we both sigh, I tap her knee. "You will figure it out. You will."
She smiles. "You will too."
Chuckling Yet again, I smile. "Thanks."
We both smile, before she gets up to leave.
She begins walking, when she suddenly turns around. "Do you... Miss me?" She asks. "At all?"
I smile a sad smile up at her hopeful face.
"Of course."
She looks away. "Just..." She says with a small smile. "Not enough."
I keep eye contact with her, and I watch as the love of my life once again shows me her back and walks away.
Because of me.
The whole situation was because... Of me.
Oh Arizona.
I think to myself.
I miss you enough.
More than enough.