Cold world

©Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 20

My father smiled down at me while draping his arm around my shoulders.

"Now the first thing you should know about getting a girl is being confident" he said walking into the garage. I rolled my eyes "way ahead of you" he chuckled.

"A woman loves a man with confidence" he said patting my back as we went into the house. "What if she doesn't like my confidence" i asked.

He thought about that "well then you can at least get taller that might help" he said laughing making me nudge him.

"Ill get her you'll see she'll be all over me at the field trip to your factory" i told him poking my chest out. He walked into the kitchen still laughing "we'll see."

He opened the refrigerator and grabbed some pops and handed me one. "OK buddy I got to get to work watch your sister when she gets home" he said opening his can.

He guzzled some down and went back into the garage where i followed. "Sure where's mom" i asked as he walked out to the car.

"Grocery shopping she'll be back soon" he said getting in the car. "See you later" i yelled as he started up the car. He smiled at me through the window and waved.

"Be good Roy" he yelled out the car window as he backed out the driveway. That was the last time i had a conversation with my dad. I was only ten.

*********

"Now kids if you will just step this way you'll see" my dad said conducting our group. He was so awesome i was so proud of him.

"This factory has been around for a long time it help all you get electricity and gas in you homes" he said making us follow him down a ramp.

"Cool my house is miles away from here how does it work" a kid name Jason i think asked. "That's a good question Truman" my dad said well i was close.

"Those tall poles on you street helps the electricity get to your house and in your basement is a meter for the gas" he said smiling at us all.

"Wow" "Cool" a number of kids murmured. I on the other hand already knew all this. Right now what was on my mind was Alicya the hottest girl in the world.

Today was the day i would ask her out and i knew she was going to accept i mean who wouldn't. I walked over to her little group of friends as they laughed at each other jokes.

Just watching her from this distance had me horny. Was that even possible for a ten year old. Today she had on a purple skirt that stopped at her knees.

Her shirt was a purple and black button up. Her hair was in two ponytails and for some reason i wanted to pull them and on her feet were black flats.

I was a little nervous but i had to make it seem like i wasn't. Confidence i had to have some confidence.

When i got closer Sasha spotted me and whispered something to Alicya. Alicya smiled and looked up at me my heart beat sped up as she stared at me with those gorgeous brown eyes.

"Hey alicya" i said putting my hands in my pocket. She smiled "hey yourself" she said her voice sounding like an angel.

I held in the shiver that traveled down my back. "So how you like the tour so far" i said giving her my best smile. She looked over at my dad who was still talking.

"Not bad your dads pretty cool" she said. Yes dad cool points. "Yeah he is pretty awesome" i said smiling at him.

"OK kids now lets move this way" my dad said catching our attention. Well if it wasn't now it was never.