New girl Navii

I walk in the building Fangirling already with my hair up in a messy bun. I was never good under pressure, especially in this case. This is something I been hoping for since September, a position in the Smosh games cast.

Even before Smosh Games I've been a gamer girl, my favorites game is most likely Skyrim since Open World games are my my absolute passion! Still I always love a good PC games like Chocobo Stallion, Never played it? It is only available in Japan, I payed about 80 bucks to get it shipped. I also like WoW. cause who can't love a good roleplaying game? Also I wanted to play video games all day long when I was a child and growing up never stopped me!

I quickly walk into the Bathroom to try to fix my hair and make sure my make up is not messy. I also need to try to break out of my weird bitting my nails thing. When I meet YouTubers I usually Scream or Fangirl really hard, but these people ARE SMOSH GAMES!!!, Oh God! don't screw up! I need to calm myself and fast I am number 3 and when I walked in i have to act cool and be myself.

"2!!!1" A recognizable voice said, it was obviously Ian, since I can hear it from the bathroom. I Fix my Lipstick and make sure my voice is not crackly, I need a normal speaking voice to show them I don't sound like a crazy fangirl, After doing my precautions. I get back out into the waiting room and sit back in this chair. A young blonde girl goes out with a angry face when the same voice calls out "3!!!1". Oh god I can't do this, No I cannot lose my confidence now I must do it for the sake of my fangirlyness! I stand up and walk into the room, before I even fully got in I was going to squeal! I already saw all of them! God I am going to do great! I walk into the room and stand in front of a table with the friends of my dreams!

I smile at them while Anthony says "Hello number 3. In case you don't know we will go into the table, My name is Anthony and Bowl-Haircuts Suck!!!1" Ian goes next with a obese mans voice saying "My name is Ian." David throws his hands into the air and says I'm "LASERCORN" Mari is up next and uses a cute Japanese accent "Mari-Kun!!!!!1" She says with a peace sign close to her face. Matt brings his head up after he was.... sleeping? I didn't people could be that boring. "Sohinki." he said in lazy voice. Last and possibly least is Joshua. "Jovenshire" and he waves to me. I laugh quietly at their weird introductions.

"Okay we are going to each ask you a question and you are going to give us you honest opinion. We will start with the end of the line," " Joven you first" He said in a obvious voice

He ignored Anthony and asked me "If you can live a day in a video game, What game would you be in?" He said looking un amused, I hope he is not like this because of me.

"Mirror's Edge Because The Parkour is Awesome.I wish i could do all the stuff faith could!!!But I'm too Lazy" I said while moving my hands in small motions making shapes and flaing my arm's.

He writes something down and I turn towards Sohinki "What would you do in a Zombie Apocalypse with us?"

I think with my tongue sticking out of my mouth "I probably find a Mall or Walmart because They Have Stuff We could use,And if I had to choose someone to eat i would choose no one and just find a taco bell" I put a poker face on while he smiles and write something down.

I now turn to Mari looking down at her paper and asks me "What Pokemon would you be if you could?" I smile at this question, and I say " because I am full of surprises or maybe squirtle so I could Squirtle on those Jiggly-Puffs" I wink while they laugh at my joke. Is that good? OKAY, new way to answer questions, entertain them.

Now to Lasercorn's question, his face was really red, maybe from laughing. "What weapon would you use in every game?" I think hard about this one and say with a smirk on my face "A Punny launcher Duh or A Dildo sword to see what you with those balls" He looks down and starts laughing at the floor and I look towards Ian.

"If we made you make lunch what would you make us?" He said looking in my eyes. "Probably Pizza or Hamburger's'" I said smiling "It is true I can cook" And he writes something on his clipboard. What is on those damn things?

The last question comes from Anthony "Would you rather eat a Ian's Bread Head or have to go in to a pool of wax?" I can't think of a good answer for this "Probably the Ian's Head, waxing is fucking painful" Joven shoots his hands up "Someone gets it!" Anthony looks at me and he says "Well we will see the results of the People, but this time starting with me. I say that you would fit in here well and you did give good answers so I give you a..," And he turns his clipboard towards me and it says "Yes" I smile and look over to Ian.

"I am not good at speech's so I am just going to copy Anthony and just show my answer" He turns to show me another yes, I already got two yes'? Wow I am doing better than I was expecting and I only need four to get in and I turn hopefully to Mari.

"Finally! A girl I finally like! Most of the people who came here were guys and I thought we really needed another girl in this crew, since I am the only one. And you references shows you already have knowledge of us. So you get another yes." She didn't turn her paper, from here I can see it is a TARDIS, A whovain eh? I will like her.

"I copied Mari so I just gave you a yes" He smiles at me "Welcome young Padiwan" ........ EEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG OMG OMG I AM GOING TO BE ON SMOSH GAMES~! EEEEE OMG THIS IS LIKE BEING A JETI, BUT 12 TIMES BETTER!!!1 Wait calm down you don't want them to think your.... SCREW THAT! I jump up in the and kept doing it waiting to freeze, but It won't work and they are laughing again. I love their laughs and I know this will be a great experience.

Sohinki looks at me with a smile and He states "We just went a full interview without knowing your name" I smiled "Oh yeah my name is Navii.