Studying With... Malfoy?

A/N
Hey peeps!
Heads up — I wrote this when I was thirteen.
It starts off totally cliche, but I promise it gets better :)

If you like my stuff, come check out my other HP fanfics! There's Blinny — What's Mine and Yours [BLINNY]. The story of Blaise and Ginny, which is totally unrelated to this book but I just thought I'd advertise it here bc..... why not? 😄

Even though it's not as good as some of my other works, I really hope u enjoy this Scorose story! This book is really special to me bc it was the first book I wrote to go over a thousand reads.
I will continue to edit it but the basic storyline will never change.

Love you all, and I hope you enjoy this adventure that Rose and Scorpius embark on together! My heart follows them wherever they go.

Enjoy 🤠💕

$$$

Rose's POV

     Four houses.

     Three prayers.

     Two wrinkled blue eyes.

     One name.

     "... and Rose Weasley."

     The sound of my name ringing out of McGonagall's voice made the Gryffindor table come to life. 

     I looked around in surprise as a hundred people turned to pat me on the back, shouting praises and congratulations over the sound of roaring claps.

     I should have been excited by the attention of the school, but really all I could think about was: This is going to look great on my resume!

     A tutor.  A student tutoring a student.  I breathed a laugh.  Won't that be something!

     When McGonagall left the podium, the Feast began.  It was full of chatter and excitement ... and of course, eating.

"Who's your first student?" Albus asked.

I shrugged, "Hopefully someone who actually needs it.  I wouldn't want to be wasting my time on someone who would rather 'live life'."

"I think it's a good idea," Roxanne said. "I mean, what if the guy is smoking hot?"

     At Roxanne's words I choked on my scrambled egg, bending over as I coughed out the excess.

     In front of me, Hugo locked his eyes on mine and smirked, "Perv," he mouthed, nudging his chin slightly at Roxanne but a hard kick under the table made him regret everything.

     "Ow!"

     "Lily, a little help?" Roxanne said.

"That would be great," Lily piped in. "A slow BUT stable way to start a relationship.  Perfect way to get a boyfriend -"

"No it wouldn't," I protested. "It would be a distraction."

"Can we not talk about this?" Hugo exclaimed. "I really don't want to hear about any of the smoking hot guys my older Sister will be teaching this year."