Who's T?

As mom makes dinner, I go into the attic and see if there is any cool books that I could read. I haven't been up I the attic for a year. Neither did my mom, at least, I think. My dad is always at work so I don't really think he goes up there. I would go over to my grandma's house but she's uhh kinda, not alive. I always loved going to her house because she always had some mysterious Nancy Drew books. Though right now, I have my mind set to my To Kill A Mocking Bird book. It's for my school's summer reading program for 8th grade. It's a pretty good book. I found a book that I used to read but am now grew out of. Although, I started reading it. As soon as I was starting to get interested in it, I flipped to the next page. There was a picture. The girl in the right looked sad. I know that face. It's my mom. My mom's name is Claire. The girl to the right of my mom was smiling. I don't recognize the face but since this is my grandma's picture I am going to guess it's my Aunt Dulcie. My mom told me how my Aunt Dulcie would always tease my mom. My Aunt is a sweet adult so I was surprised. They look pretty in the picture. The third girl was- wait I don't have another aunt I don't think. Maybe a friend? The picture was torn if so I couldn't see what she looked like. All I could see of her was her right shoulder and her leg. I could see medium length hair. The picture was black and white and it was starting to fade. But I could see enough of the girl that I knew it was a girl. I looked on the back to see if the girl's name was on the back. My grandma was always organized and put names on the back of pictures. The names read Claire, (my mom) Dulcie, (aunt) T-. Hmm. Only a little bit of the girl, and only the first letter of her name. Why was is torn? Is there a secret? I decided to ask my mom. Who is T?