Chapter 6: The Truth

Axle's POV

It was so hard to understand everything. From what I saw , I just ugh. I do not know what to do, who to trust, what to say, what to feel, I just can not believe that's what I saw. I just have to ask dad for an explanation, no not an explanation ..... The truth.

Luke's POV

We were heading home when I got a text from my son, " Dad when you get home I need to talk to you ASAP."   I guess I had an expression on my face or something because Toby asked me what was wrong so I said " Oh it's nothing just that Axle is in a hurry to talk to me so can we please, reschedule the talking. Do you think I will be able to come over to your house after?" "Oh yeah, that's fine. Since this weekend my ex has the kids." " Oh okay thanks." After that chat, I dropped Toby off and headed home. " You don't have to be so nervous" Jackson said. " Ha sorry, just not use to Axle ever saying he had to talk to me. " 

20 minutes later I got home. I unlocked the door and there he was, my son, sitting on the couch with a stern look. " Now you are going to explain everything now dad." And with that the door closed.

Axle's POV 

As soon as dad came through that door, I knew a new lock would be opened. " Now.... You will listen to me for once WITHOUT interrupting me." He just gave a nod as he sat down in his chair, next to mom's picture.  " So earlier I heard something like... like footsteps but Max was not alerted, so it wasn't an intruder or if it was or there was then it was a ghost or vampire or something. But anyway back on subject, so I followed the sound of a door slamming shut which led me upstairs to .... wait you'll never believe where ha.... but it led me to your room. So before I even opened the door, I heard a gushing sound like wind, but I know that you can't hear that unless the window was open or if the TV was on and a show was playing. That now you see struck out to me as really odd, but anyway I opened the door and I saw that the window was open! But the thing I found really strange was that I saw a journal, opened on your bed. I figured it was either mom's or yours. I then walked up to it and saw that it was written in, and it said " I am still alive,  and i love you guys. axle you have grown up so much and luke im sorry.- love mom " But the thing I noticed after is that it faintly smelled like vampire and cologne, your cologne actually, as if whoever was here sprayed your cologne to musk their scent.  But dad what I want to know is what really happened or at least what is going on because I thought mom died in a car crash when I was really young since that is what you told me."

"Axle I guess there is some explaining I need to do, so please get comfortable because it is my turn to talk."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I know I haven't posted in a long time and I know it is still short, but I'm getting there I'm sorry but hey better now than never. But anyway hope you have or had a good day.  - Kayla :)