"we didn't want to do this, joshua." his assistant spoke, as josh raised his gun to the man who was pointing at tyler.

"i didn't want to either." josh laughed as he flicked one of the switches, changing the setting of the bullet. he winked towards his assistant before pulling his trigger, instantly dropping to the ground after the bullet flew to the man who held tyler hostage. a muffled scream came from the boy, his eyes still closed. the bullet however, went straight through the man's head, going straight into the man behind him.

"6." he sang, before stepping closer. he heard the sounds of switches being pulled as the trembling brunette let out more screams. one of the men slapped the small boy across the face, another sob escaping him. joshua pointed his gun towards the man, again changing the setting of his weapon. the two men left to take out josh had come closer, standing either side of him. he frantically looked around to find a way to take them both out. he suddenly realised something. he remembered he gave the men who worked for him one bullet each, as a way of training. he was surprised that his sister's love had taken joshua's gun. he sudden gasp escaped him as he felt a pocket knife dig into his bicep. he took in a deep breath before pulling his trigger several times, praying to god that he wouldn't shoot the brunette. the sound of screams filled the room as tyler slowly opened his eyes, being met with josh's now bleeding body. the small boy looked beside him to see a man pointing his gun at him.

in one swift motion, the brunette brought his legs up to the gun in the man's grip, kicking it out of his hands. the force which he had used to stand up had broken the tie that was used to keep his hands in place. he pressed his foot down on the man below him before pointing the gun in his face. the brunette would never have imagined to be in this position. so he took a deep breath to settle his nerves and closed his eyes. when he opened his eyes he had realised he'd shot the man. he quickly looked over to josh, who was now kneeling on the ground, looking on with his eyes wider than ever.

it was silent.

the brunette dropped the gun and brought his hand around the back of his head, desperately trying to untie the gag. the red head limped over, ripping the gag from his face, throwing it to the floor. tyler instantly threw his arms around the man, sobbing into his chest. as he pulled away he noticed the condition josh was currently in.

"m' sorry, j-joshua. i shouldn't have c-called." the boy cried as josh laughed softly, limping as he walked towards the main bathroom.

"this is an average day for me, honey." he sighed as he flipped the tap to the bath, warm water gushing out into the tub.

"y-you're hurt." he whispered, watching as josh peeled off his clothes, eyes widening at the blood running down his arm.

"i know. close your eyes for a sec, bub." josh softly spoke, before discarding himself of the rest of his clothes. he turned off the tap, stepping into the tub carefully. little did he know tyler opened his eye slightly, smirking as his eyes flickered up and down the red heads body.

"okay, you can open now." josh laughed as the brunette opened his eyes slowly, he smiled at how relaxed joshua was looking, despite killing five people prior.

"j-joshua..." the boy spoke, gaining a simple hum from josh in response. "what are w-we gonna do about t-the bodies. when i-i was researching f-for my class i-i learnt about decomposition." he received a large grin from the red head.

"abigail's boyfriend will take them out. i'm sorry you had to see that, buttercup." josh rested his head on the back of the tub, running a hand through his dishevled hair.

"j-joshua," tyler looked towards the ground.

"yes, ty?" josh smiled.

"c-can i join you. b-but like, not i-in that way." the boy bit at his lip as josh let out a slight giggle.

"of course. i'll look away so you can undress. lock the door by the way, sweetheart." tyler skipped over to the door before locking it. he quickly discarded his clothes before holding himself in his hands. josh's head was facing the wall to save the small boy from embarrassment. he felt the presence of the brunette in front of him, splashing him slightly with the water that came up to his shoulder.

"boo." tyler giggled, splashing the water into josh's face, a gasp coming from his lips.

his eyes quickly met with the brunette's as a blush spread across the younger boys cheeks. tyler slowly crawled his way through the water to get closer to the red head. with a sudden burst of confidence, the boy's hands cupped josh's jaw as he brought their mouths together. he loved the way he melted against the man's touch, each ounce of contact made him feel like he was special and held a place on the earth. joshua was worth surviving for, tyler would go through hell again if that meant he could see and touch joshua again.

their lips moulded together as the younger boy moved into josh's lap. a golden shower came over the two, their minds completely shut off as they were only focused on each other. tyler's fingers hooked onto the back of the red head's, tugging at the small hairs at the end. josh's hands slid around the brunette's waist as he pulled their bodies flush together. he wasn't quite sure how and why this was happening, but he wouldn't give this up for the world.

a sudden gasp escaped him as he felt the younger boy experimentally roll his hips. a giggled escaped the brunette as he pulled away from josh's lips. he moved from the man's lap, going back to his original position. but now with a slight issue at a different part of his body. the small boy grabbed a bottle containing soap from the side, flipping open the cap, and lathering it over his tanned skin. joshua watched on in amazement, taken back by the brunette's sudden confidence. the younger boy let out a giggle as his eyes met with josh's once more.

"what are you looking at, joshua?"