Mother (part one)

------------
Plot: Regina is at the age of 16 and her and her mother Cora ARNT getting along. All Regina wants is to be free from her mothers grasp. But Cora wants to train her to be queen. To live up to her name.
------------

(Reginas POV)
I am here sitting in my room writing in my diary when I hear my mothers voice ring through the hallways "REGINA MILLS" I hear. Oh great what have I done now. I quickly hide my diary under my mattress(she must never know about it). I get out of my room and walk down to where she was "REG- oh there you are dear" she says. "Yes mother, what do you need" I respond. "Regina, you know I don't like it when you get a tone" she scolded. "I'm sorry mother" I said with my head down. She brushed her finger down my cheek so I would look at her. "Now, it is tea time. Why aren't you appropriately dressed.?" She asked. "Sorry mother I will change." I say as I get up from the big chair I was sitting in. What is so important about tea time? We just sit there in silence and drink bitter tea. Every once in a while she will test me on how to rule a kingdom or how to write letters to neighboring kingdoms. Or she will correct me on my posture. I put on my less causal dress and get to wear she is at. "You are late and your tea is cold." She said as she pours. "I was changing, you wanted me to." I say a bit exasperated. We talked about news in the kingdom and I was about to fall asleep with boredom. "Well it is now time for your riding lesson." She says. We got a new stable boy a few months ago, his name is Daniel. He is so handsome. I practically leap out of my chair and run to my room to change into my riding clothes. I fix my hair and put on a rich of makeup, I want to look my best. I get down to the stables and try to compose my self.

(Cora's POV)
I am trying to teach Regina how to be a queen and act proper but she seems to not care about any of that. She only finds joy in her ridding lessons. I have a small hunch that she might like that low life stable boy. I will not stage for that. If she loves him she will never be a queen. All my hard work will be for nothing. And I would hate to add him to my collection of hearts. That would break Regina. I must look and see if there is any signs of her being smitten. I'm going to look through her room. I am searching through draws and closets. Then it dawns on me. When I was at her age, I hid a diary under my mattress. I look and I see it. Stupid girl, you can't hide anything from me. Let's see what Regina's secrets are.  

------

Ok guys that is part one! These chapters are going to be shorter hope that's ok!

Make sure to comment   ideas for stories or plots of you have any, I would love to hear your guises ideas! And I Might even use them for future stories!
XOX