Harry and I walk to the couple. Harry and the woman-who I've assumed is his mom immediately meet in a hug. Then Harry moves to hug the man-who I assumed is his step-father. I was awkwardly hiding behind Harry until he moved aside purposely.

Harry's mom smiles at me brightly and walks over to me. Before I can speak, I'm embraced in a tight yet warm and welcoming hug.

"It's lovely to meet you Selena. I've heard wonderful things and you're even prettier than I had imagined." She smiles.

I slightly blush and smile at her,"Thank you Ms Twist, it's lovely meeting you too."

"Don't get too formal. Please call me Anne sweetie." She says and I simply nod.

The man moves towards me, smiles at me politely and extends his hand,"Hello Selena. I'm Robin, Harry's stepdad, lovely to meet you."

"You too." I smile back.

"You guys must be tired, you should rest before dinner tonight. Everyone will be there!" Anne says as she walks towards the house with us following her.

"I'm not tired grandma!" Millie says.

Anne turns around and smiles at her granddaughter,"Still sweetie. It'll be nice if you could rest a little."

"Okay!" Millie simply says.

We were guided up the stairs and Anne showed us two rooms. One for Millie, where her stuff is also present and one for Harry and I.

"The two of you rest a little. And Selena if you need anything don't hesitate to ask." Anne says.

"I will. Thank you." I smile at her. She nods and walks out of the room closing the door behind her.

I turn around to see Harry lying down on the bed, sitting up on his elbows smiling at me. "You okay?"

I take a seat next to him,"I'm good. You're parents are so nice."

"I know."

"So is this your childhood house?" I ask.

"Yup. Will with a little modern decor." Harry says.

"So we're in your old room right now?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Yup. This is the very room where I became a man." Harry jokes.

I roll my eyes and head to the bathroom,"I'm going to take a shower."

Harry stops me by grabbing my wrist,"Can I join?" He smirks.

"Absolutely not. Shut up and go to sleep or something." I say.

Harry frowns immediately,"You're no fun."

"I get that this is your childhood bedroom but that is no reason for you to act like a child." I smirk and walk into the bathroom.

...

"You look great babe. Let's go downstairs." Harry says intertwining his hand with mine.

I was wearing a navy blue full sleeved flowy dress that fell to my knees. With blue heels and my hair was all natural and pushed back in a pony tail. Harry's dad and his sister Gemma with her family were on their way over here for a dinner.

Harry takes a seat with Robin in the living room while I walk in the kitchen to help Anne. I see Millie was sitting on the counter while Anne was setting the table.

"Hey. Do you need any help?" I smile stepping inside.

Anne smiles at me. She was wearing a red dress and looked gorgeous,"You look gorgeous." I say.

"Thank you Selena. You look very pretty yourself. Why don't you help me cut these?" She asks pointing to the vegetables. I nod and make my over.

"Grandma, Selena makes the best cookies ever!" Millie announces and I turn around to flash her a smile.

"Well in that case, Selena has to make us her cookies tomorrow." Anne says.

"Deal." I say and smile at her.

The doorbell rang and Anne almost jumped. "Oh they're here! Selena, Millie come on!" She says and rushes to the door. I pick Millie in my arms and lead her out of the kitchen.

I walk to the living room with Millie and see several people standing there, they all notice me and smile at me.

I put Millie down as she goes running of to Anne. I move forward and smile,"Hello. I'm Selena."

Almost immediately I was embraced in a hug. "Hi. I'm Gemma, Harry's older sister. It's lovely meeting you." She smiles.

"It's nice to meet you to. Harry's told me so much about you." I smile.

"I'm sure he has. This is my husband Gregg." Gemma says as a man steps towards me and extends his hand.

"Lovely meeting you Selena." He smiles at me politely and I return the smile.

"And that's Alexander, he's 4" she says pointing to the little boy in Robin's lap,"and that is Cece, she's 10." She points to the girl next to Millie.

"You have cute kids." I compliment.

"Why thank you." Gemma smiles.

I was about to say something when a man and Harry step into the living room. The man smiles at me politely,"You must be Selena. Lovely to meet you dear." He says extending his hand.

"It's nice meeting you too Mr Styles." I say.

"Oh please, it's Des for you." He smiles.

I nod and smile at him.

Gemma soon pulls me aside and I have a long conversation with her. She was so sweet and kind. She talked to me about Harry, and their childhood and her family. Practically the entire dinner I was attached to Gemma.

Harry's entire family-well only his immediate family, is so sweet. They all are so kind and humble and I actually wasn't nervous at all. The night turned out to be pretty great.