"Selena's here!" Millie announces once she spots me.

I smile,"Hi sweetie."I say and place a kiss on her forehead.

I flash Harry a smile as well. "Aren't you going to kiss daddy?" Millie asks.

I glance at Harry to see him smirking at me as if he planned this. I simply get up and place a kiss on his cheek. His face showed disappointment and I just smiled in victory.

"Hey can I borrow your phone? I need to text Nina. Mine is dead." I ask Harry.

"Sure." Harry says pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Before Harry can hand it to me Millie jumps across of me and almost trips, until I grab her elbow. I chuckle,"Carefully sweetheart. You were going to hurt yourself."

"Sorry. I need to use the loo." She says.

I laugh and let her go and she runs to the bathroom. Harry chuckles as well at his daughter's behavior and passes me the phone.

"The pass code is 6872" he says and I nod.

I turn on his phone and I'm shocked to see a picture of me as the lock screen. What? I put the phone up on Harry's face and question,"What is this?"

He looks at me confused,"A beautiful picture of you?"

"I know it's me. But how did you get this. It's almost a year old considering my blonde streaks." I say.

"Instagram. Duh. Does the caption "I thought he only liked the Latina category smh" make you remember anything?" Harry asks.

"Oh yeah. I remember this. I wasn't aware that you were on Instagram." I say.

"I have an account but don't use it really." Harry says.

"Did you really stalk my Instagram? Cause I know I put up this picture a year ago." I ask.

"Maybe." Harry smiles.

"Why did you put it as your lock screen?" I ask.

Harry shots me a seriously look,"Well you look drop dead gorgeous here and you're my girlfriend. I like to see your beautiful face all the time. It makes my day better."

I blush immediately and stare at my feet,"Thanks I guess?" I mumble,"I've never had anyone put me as they're screen lock before."

Harry smiles at me,"Well get used to it because when you post a new hotter selfie on Instagram it'll be my new lock screen."

"Wow you're so obsessed with me. I love it." I smirk at Harry.

...

We were now in a car on the way to Harry's home. Saying I was nervous was a huge understatement. I was practically shaking. Millie was in my lap telling me about her cousins and her aunt Gemma, I just kept thinking about everything that could possibly go wrong. Scratch that-everything that will go wrong.

I guess my tension was filling the car. Harry placed his hand on top of mine. He smiles at me calmly,"Babe. Everything will be fine okay? Just relax. Stop over thinking it." He says.

I weakly smile at him. He's right, get your shit together Selena. Be optimistic for once in your life.

The car stops in front of a huge house and I can already see two people standing in the driveway. Oh God. Millie steps out of the car first then Harry then me.

We take out our luggage from the trunk and walk to the house. As soon as the gate opens Millie runs to the couple standing outside who I assume are Harry's parents. The woman picks up Millie in her arms and then the man holds Millie in his arms.