Nurse room (1)

"Anyway ....we Better go to the gym hall"She said as she moved away from the desk and walked throws the door.
I and Aiken stared at her, looked at each but than  looked away afterwards. I hidden my face while I was walking at the same time but than I bump throws  the desk in front of me and fell down.
" Ah...." I said as Aiken and Rikki-chan came up to me both said "Yuri are you OK?".
" ha jinx " said Rikki-chan looking at Aiken as he said " It not time to be joking around"
"Oh right sorry... Where dose it hurt Yuri?" Asked Rikki-chan
" Ah .. It really hurt ....my leg"I said as I touch my leg where the pian was coming from.
"OK let's go to the nurse room.. Can you get up Yuri?" Asked Rikki-chan.
"No " I said as I keep touch  my leg where it really hurt.
"OK get to my back... I take you there" said Aiken as he turn around and sits down to get ready for me to go on his back.
" No it's really find..I tr~"I said
"No just get on... Please Yuri" he said
"Yuri he will help you to go to nurse room... Just get on OK um... I  can help you get on his back" said Rikki-chan looking at me as  she continues " It my fault that I didn't look out for you Yuri am really sorry OK?"
"No it actually not your fine sensei... It my fault because I didn't no where I was going.... Um I get on Aiken back" I said as Rikki-chan nod at me and helped me get in his back. Aiken stand up and he looks at Rikki-chan and Rikki-chan nods at him, he nods back as he soon started to run.. As we are running. Student looks at us and start  to wish about Aiken.. 'Saying he a bad person' or maybe ' did he hurt the girl?' Something like that.. That  I can hear as we are pass by  them. But the wired thing is why Aiken keep smile at me as we are running?. I thought he knows that they are whisper about him as we are run... But how come he not mad..