Part 2: What's Your's, is Mine too!

~(Y/N) POV~

ALL the doors to the outside were locked. Even the garage doors! And this was defiantly not a dream. The DM on your shoulder was still there the next morning. It even still hurt. Worst of all, your laptop was totally fried!

"If he really comes back, I'm gonna fry him." You grumble. 

You check the clock. 9:15. You head down stairs to make coffee and then to the shower. By the time you get out, your phone has six missed calls.

You redial the number and put it on speaker. You immediately regret it.

"WHAT THE F- I SWEAR IF THIS IS SOME JOKE- TURN ON YOUR DAMN LAPTOP-"

"Please shut your face." You say into the phone. The voice on the other side growls. "I told you not to order me around."

"Darkiplier!" You say, with fake excitement, "I've missed you soooo much!"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Now turn on your laptop. NOW!"

"I've got a little problem with that." You sigh, "You fried that poor thing. So you've got no way of coming back. So sad. Oh well, BYE!" You hang up on him. 

Well that's that. I'll never have to deal with him again!

With a smile, and coffee at hand, you headed to your office upstairs. As a professional writer, you honestly didn't need to leave the house, so being able to leave wasn't that big of a problem. People were paying you to stay at home.

Your setup was a mix of gaming and books. You had three computer screens, at least a hundred different games on the shelves, plenty of books, and enough space to take a nap (on the ground if needed). But what you were proudest of the most was your microphone. It was black with pink ribbons tied on it. You had been planning on using it to start a youtube channel, but your writing had pushed that plan back.

You settled into your chair and switched on the monitor. Everything sprung to life.

You reached for the mouse. It scooted away.

What?

You reached again, but it moved again. The computer logged in. By itself.

The whole thing was moving by itself. It want to youtube, and started typing.

Quickly, you grabbed the mouse and tried unplugging it. Your shoulder heated up like fire. You let go of the mouse to look at your shoulder. The DM was glowing hot red. Then it turned slowly back to black.

The computer was on Mark's channel. It selected a private video.

Darkiplier's face appeared on the screen so fast you fell out of the chair.

"You are a lying cupcake B***h."

"That would be lying (Y/N) B***h." You corrected.

"I don't care." He went through her screen again. This time, he didn't have a flat place to crawl onto, as soon as his torso was out, he feel right on the floor beside you. "Sh**."

"Can you please watch your langue."

"Don't give me orders."

"I was asking. No orders from me." You smirk, "And I didn't lie to you at all. I told you the truth: you can't come through my laptop anymore. I hope you didn't fry my computers either though."

"I made sure I didn't cupcake." Dark stood up and brushed off his shirt. "Now show me to my room."

You stared at him. "Huh?"