Not Just A Dream: Justin Bieber Short Story.

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"My outfit for the concert remains a mystery in this bag... Mmmm .. Lol tomorrow ur going to see it. Believetourdubai"

After I had posted the picture I grabbed my green dr. beat headphones and laid down on my bed and just listened to his believe album before slowly drifting off into a deep sleep for a few hours.

Sunday 5th May 2013

I was woken up by my sister, nudging me on the arm to wake me up. I opened my eyes slowly and realised that I had slept through the whole night. Damn, I was tired. I got out of my bed and could see that my sister was was already dressed and walked downstairs to have her breakfast. I can't believe that the day have finally arrived. That I will be able to see him. I got out all my new clothes that I brought from "Forever 21" yesterday in the emirates mall and laid them all out on my bed before, going to have a quick shower.

After a quick shower, I dried my hair before lightly curling it and then did my make - up. I decided to keep have a natural look so I just used some mascara, some powder for my face and my favourite red lipstick. I changed into my concert clothes and got my Bieber bag ready. I got my poster that I had made for show and the tickets and all the other essentials that I needed to take with me for the concert.
As I was just finishing getting my bag ready for the show and checking if my hair was all good with my favourite black hat that I wear all the time, there was a small knock on the door. I opened the door, to see that my mum and my sister was standing there. I opened the door fully so they were able to walk into my room. I walked back to the mirror to see if I looked good and everything was okay with hair and make - up. I asked my mum if I looked okay and she replied;

"You look beautiful" she replied and my sister nodded her head.

"Thank you" I smiled and with that we walked out my room and left the hotel.

We had a few hours to just roam around the mall before lining up for the concert. We looked at a few shops, buying barely anything as we wanted to save our money for the concert later and we ate some delicious food in a small but lovely restaurant. As we were all sitting down and eating we met these two sweet girls that were going to the very concert I was going to but they went to it the day before.

"You are gonna have so much fun" One of them squealed and that gave me even more excitement about this evening. We then all took pictures with each other and they gave me their contact numbers. After all, we where family. Beliebers help Beliebers right? We talked for a while and then the girls realised that it was time for them to leave so we waved goodbye as they left. We all finished our food and what seemed like ages, I asked what the time was as we have to leave for concert and my mum replied;

"It's time for us to be getting over to the arena and getting in line."

My mum smirked looking at me. I simply just nodded my head, looking down and smiling big. The whole taxi ride I just looked outside the window plainly as I got drifted away by my thoughts, again.

After what seemed like two hours, we finally pulled up outside the Dubai United Arab Emirates The Sevens Stadium and the nerves started to kick in. My sister and myself got out of the taxi one side and my mum got out of the other. I started to look around. There were millions of girls screaming and chanting his name while waiting in the long queue to go in. As we walked towards the queue my heart started to beat faster, faster and faster.

THIS IS IT .

After a few hours they opened the gates and the girls where running towards the stage like animals, with dust lifting off of the ground as they did, but I couldn't blame them, they where about to see their idol just as the same as I was. We were lucky to be able to standing incredibly close to the stage. I couldn't believe my eyes. Was this really becoming a reality?