Not Just A Dream: Justin Bieber Short Story.

Start from the beginning

"Honey ! Is everything alright ?" My mum said with worry filling her eyes .
"Mom ! Dad has gotten us tickets to the concert !" I screamed .

"Darling that's amazing!" She said with happiness echoing in her voice as she pulled me in for a warm embrace. As I was hugging mum, I noticed that my Gramma had tears In her eyes.

"Gramma ! what's wrong ?" I said pulling away from mum .

"I'm just happy to see you happy" She said smiling and I cooed. I quickly unwrapped my arms from my mum's warm embrace and ran into Gramma's arms hugging her as tightly as I could.

Thank you dad ; For not only this but for everything .

- End of Flashback-

I smiled to myself while swallowing the last piece of toast for my breakfast. Then from the corner of my eye I saw my sister sleepily walking in the kitchen, her hair looking like she has finally been found after years and years of being lost in the jungle;

Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a little. She said hello to mum and joined me on the table for breakfast.

"Are you excited?" She said smiling

"No, not that much actually" I hit her with a sarcasm as she laughed .

After breakfast I walked back upstairs and got changed into some comfortable clothes before getting my carry - on bag packed. I got my iPad and all the other things that I needed for the flight and for the concert. When everyone had all there belongings packed everyone got into the car so we were able to go to the airport. The drive was about 30 minutes before we entered the airport's car park. We got checked in with all of our luggage and then we just waited until the plane was ready for all the passengers to board the plane. We all boarded the plane and was able to get all settled in our seats just as the flight attendant spoke on the Telecom asking everyone to secure their seat belts before take off.

I got out my iPad and my green dr. beats from my bag and opened my music player and pressed play. The only album that I was going to be listening to on the flight was Believe by him. I just wouldn't be able not too.

The flight was about 2 hours before we was able to arrive in Dubai. It was beautiful! We collected our luggage and then headed to the hotel to get settled in. We arrived at the hotel, it was lovely! We checked in and the receptionist gave us the room keys. We got to our rooms and they were amazing. I unpacked a few things before there was a knock on the door. It was my mum, asking if you wanted to go shopping.

"Of course mum, I will just get my things."

"Okay honey."

All of us, grabbed all of our things and then we all made our way to the hotel's lobby so we were able to get a taxi to the emirates mall. We arrived at the mall and it was around lunch time so we all decided to get a bit to eat so, we went into a Tim Horton's restaurant for some quick lunch. We all ordered drinks and our lunch. After we had eaten our lunch we went into forever 21 and I found a pair of denim shorts that I really liked which I was able to find a plain grey top to go with the shorts and went to pay for them. After that, we went into a few more shops before, we decide to call it a day, as it was going to be a really big day tomorrow and I was feeling like the jet lag was kicking in. I was about to ask if we could just go back to the hotel and chill out but my mum could see that my sister and I wanted to go back so we just headed back to the hotel.

We all got back to the hotel and it was about mid afternoon so I decided to have a nap before dinner as I was getting tired from the flight. I got my iPad out of my bag and I checked on my instagram page to see what everyone else was doing. I decided to post a quick photo of my shopping bag, from the small shopping trip from today and added a small caption of;