Chapter 1

My darling Wattpad fans and readers this is a new story I’ve been working on.  It started as a dream.  I know, who has these kinds of dreams?  Well, I do and I couldn’t get it out of my head for the longest time so I hope you guys like this as much I do, and I hope you become as obsessed with this as I am.    Anyway, tell me what you think of this, I am it was a dream so I’m sure this is probably going to be totally different from anything you have ever read before.     

I’m not saying that’s a bad thing necessarily......

Chapter 1

Ok, so I haven’t started a new story in FOREVER.   Someone should tell me what they think of this.  Anyway, I hope you guys like this.  It was a dream.   Yeah… I have weird dreams, just saying.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE  --- VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, FAN

Liam’s P.O.V.

I screwed up; I realized that after I saw her.  I realized that when I didn’t tell her the truth after 5 minutes or 10 or even the next day but I was scared.  But I really screwed up when I saw her face, her hurt, when she found out the truth that I had been lying for so long.

But let’s back up.  I’m getting ahead of myself.  You don’t even know how I screwed up.

 Do you want to hear my story? 

Are you sure because after you hear it you’ll probably hate me too and I already have enough people who hate me.  And the most important person to me hates me so what’s it matter to me if you all hate me to.

Well here’s my story, I’m warning you I used to be a jerk.

2 months earlier.

School had just got out yesterday and me and my friends had this killer party planned for tonight.  It was going to be epic, the party to start the best summer. 

Well, anyway it was going to be a great party until my parents told me they set me up on another date.  You see my family was rich and by that I mean that we own the second highest grossing company in the United States.  Unfortunately this led my parents, mostly my father, to believe that they could buy me into doing what they wanted.   You would think that after I embarrassed and humiliated all the other girls my parents thought were right for me that they would stop trying to play matchmaker.  This stupid date was what we were currently fighting about.

“I’m busy tonight!  Why can’t you understand that?  This is important!” I yelled at my parents who thought they could just pop in every now and then and control my life.  They were currently sitting on the couch my mother planning some ridiculously expensive party while my dad was reading through some papers for work.