Finally seeing Harley

Chapter four

Laughter fills the room as the female Clown continues to scare the already afraid innocent clients and employees with her loud shouts of 'Boo'.

Hastily, yet silently all the same, I crawl over to a desk, hiding behind its tall frame.

From here, I can see all the men with the clown masks, as well as the girl who has a face caked with make up.

Oddly enough, I have such a strong feeling of dislike towards her, I don't even know her.

This odd robbery suddenly becomes familiar the moment my Joker walks in with that perfect permanent smile on his lips.

As I begin to grin, Only slightly wincing due to the reopening of my slow healing of my 'lovely' scars, a high pitched voice causes a frown to attempt to alter my own permanent smile.

"Puddin!"

Puddin? And just who is this clown calling such an unusual petname?

"Harley-girl."

Harley? As in the girl who causes him so much emotional stress?

I let out a small gasp as Harley wraps her arms around Joker's neck, even leaning in to give him a long lasting kiss to his lips.

I bite down harshly on my bottom lip as he makes no move to push her away, in fact, he places his hands on her waist.

This jerk!

I look away in favor of wiping away the blood that is now seeping from my now open wounds.

Pulling down the blood soaked collar of my sweater from my mouth, I simply use my sleeve to wipe off any remaining specks of blood.

Frankly, It's no use since the wounds are now open once again.

No matter.

Back to the important matter at hand, I turn towards where I last saw Joker and that Harley chick only to see them now walking towards the vault.

How dare he?

He tells me he's going to work, and he does just that, but what's going on between him and Harley?

Instead of pondering over the issue any longer, I quietly trip over one of Joker's henchmen as he wanders over.

With a swift kick to his face, he falls unconscious. Allowing me to take the gun he had just been carrying.

"Thanks for the gun, Love,"I quietly whisper with an almost inaudible giggle.

Can't believe no one noticed, what a bunch of idiots.

Slowly, I look around for any more henchmen, and even Joker and Harley, before I run towards the back door.

Obviously, it's locked.

With an annoyed sigh, I shoot the door...

How they do in the movies, ya know?

And as the sound of footsteps fills the room, I quickly exit the bank.

The sound of a gunshot resonates throughout the area, luckily, though barely, a bullet passes by me.

With widened eyes, I continue running, I glance back only once and scowl at the sight of Harley reloading a small gun.

I duck behind a car and smirk as she's called back into the bank.

Though a frown soon replaces my smirk when I see it's Joker who has called her back.

Whatever.

I silently walk back 'home', Luckily Joker doesn't live too far, so the walk isn't long.

Though, Why would he rob a place he lives close to?

I ponder over this as I walk to the house and unlock the door, silently I enter and shut the door behind me.

Uncaring enough to not even lock the door, not that he ever locks it anyways.

I walk to 'our' bedroom, and lie down on 'our' bed.

Did Joker simply lie to me about Harley?

Or did he tell the truth..?

He called her a 'Tool', afterall...

Yeah, well, Last I checked, a tool was only to use.

And even if he didn't lie to me, was there really a need to kiss her?

Is he manipulating her by using her feelings for him against her?

If that's so true, just how far will he go to keep her thinking he likes her back? How far has he gone already?

The questions are endless, and I have no answers.

The door slams open and I wince.

A last thought enters my mind before Joker walks into the room with a glare on his face.

What if I'm the one he's manipulating?

[A/n: Short update, But more is to come soon.]