Partners In Crime

Warnings: Incestual Rape Mentions, Major Character Death

:-:-:-:

He didn't know when it began. Perhaps it began when the chain of murders began. Or perhaps it was when his bullies - like Ushio - began becoming victims of this 'Pharaoh'. Or perhaps it was when he walked downstairs to find a man looming over his grandfather's dead body, drawing the Eye of Horus on the wall; the same symbol that the murderer used to signify the murder was caused by him.

One thing Yugi did know, however, was that he somehow fell in love with the calm yet psychotic murderer that he should hate.

Of course, when Yugi first watched him leave after the night his grandfather was murdered, he did hate the killer. However, after finding out his reason for killing the old man, he couldn't hate the Pharaoh. In fact, he couldn't even feel sorrow for the death of the male that had been his only family at the time.

It was then that Yugi begun understanding the Pharaoh.

Pharaoh had reasons for killing those he killed. They were criminals who were never found out. He killed Joey's father after finding out that the male had not only killed his wife, but raped his daughter as well. He killed Ushio after finding out that the students who had supposedly transferred out of the blue were actually murdered by the bully. As for Yugi's grandfather, it was because the old man had been an international thief and murderer back before he had met Yugi's grandmother.

Once Yugi understood this, he wished to meet with the Pharaoh.

His wish was granted as the Pharaoh began visiting him every night right before a job. Sometimes the criminal would even come back afterwards injured, and Yugi would treat the minor wounds the older teen had received. During these times, the two began getting to know one another; Yugi had even found out that the teen was named Yami.

After awhile of Yami visiting with injuries, Yugi had had enough; he asked Yami to train him and become his partner.

After six months of said training, Yugi had become Yami's partner in crime.

Perhaps it was during the night visits. Or maybe it was during the training. Of course, it could have been during one his first jobs. Honestly, Yugi didn't know when.

But he did know that he had fallen in love with his partner.

After a few jobs, he confessed, and Yami surprisingly returned his feelings. This caused the two to get together.

After a couple of months, Yami and Yugi decided to take on a gang; it was going to be their biggest job yet. One where they could possibly die. It was the night before that Yugi had asked for the two to become one in case something went wrong. Yami happily obliged and they spent the night in each other's arms, enjoying a night full of love, passion and pleasure.

And it was a good thing they did, for the job went terribly wrong; it was a setup by the police of Domino City.

Yugi had watched as Yami had fallen to the ground with a thud as blood seeped through his shirt. Yugi, who had forgotten where they were, rushed to Yami's side, getting shot in the process. As soon as he landed on the hard, concrete floor, he had crawled over to a barely-conscious Yami. He intertwined their hands, and kissed his precious Pharaoh one last time as they both slipped into darkness.

"I love you, my Pharaoh, my Yami."

"And I love you, my Queen, my Hikari."

:-:-:-:

A/N: Well... That happened. To tell you the truth, I have been contemplating on whether or not to write this for awhile. After reading In Love With A Killer by PharaohGirl and watching the MMD for the song Partners in Crime by Set It Off, I wanted to write this. I finally got the time to. Of course, this is really badly written and really short because its almost five in the morning. I hope you all enjoyed anyways. The video below is the MMD I mentioned. I also highly recommend the story that inspired this one; its amazing! Thank you for reading!