Nice try, Zane!

"Like, on stage?!?!? In front of people!" Zane says frantically.
"Yep." You say. "I'm quite intrigued to listen to your voice."
Lavada exclaims, "I am too! I LOVE singing!"
"Kawaii~Chan is exited too!"
Dante interrupts, "But we'll have to wait until it starts... We should leave in about a half an hour."
"Welp, ok then! Travis! Truth or dare?" Zane says hurriedly, as if to get off the topic.
"You know Zane, I may seem like the dare type, but-"
"Ok! I dare you to skinny dip in Aaron's pool!"
"I was gonna say truth, but that works too."
Aphmau exclaims, "Woah! Zane! I never thought you of all people would think of a dare like that!"
"Aha! Impressed I see." Zane says.
Kaitlyn adds, "Gotta admit, that's a hard one. You up for it Babe?"
Travis takes off his shirt. "Off to Aaron's house!"

We head off to Aaron's backyard. Travis walks right up to the pool side, takes off his clothes, and jumps into Aaron's pool, making a loud splash!
Aaron looks through the window. You can just barely hear him, "Better not be a raccoon- what! Travis!"
Travis shouts, "Hey! Aaron, buddy! You know what? I tripped into your pool, and my clothes fell off!"
"Uh huh. Likely story." Aaron says sarcastically. "I'm only letting you go because I don't feel comfortable punching a naked dude. Go."
Travis half leaps out of the pool, grabs his clothes, and runs toward us. When he is no longer seen by Aaron, he puts his clothes back on. "So, was the view nice for you ladies?" We all punch Travis.
"Ow! I'll take it as a maybe?"
Zane says, "Well, it's late, so I'm gonna head home!"
"Not so fast, baby brother! It's only 5:30, and we need to go to the karaoke night!"
"Crap! I was hoping you'd forgotten."
"Well we need to hurry if we're gonna make it on time!" Laurence exclaims. "Let's go!"