32.) School... yay?

Hey guys! I know you expected a chapter yesterday and I apologize once more for not giving you one, but I guarantee that it'll be worth the wait. Although, the chapter was finished (or so I thought) but I had some other changes in mind, as that always seem to happen to us all- or we complete forget that were supposed to update it. But I'm hopeful you'll have a new one next week. I'm also sending apologies to a girl that I know is expecting a Riker Lynch imagine, and I haven't delivered. My deepest apologies monicahallr5374 , I know you must be getting so impatient with me, because I kept promising to have it up, but I have started on it and I'll try to have it up by Sunday night. Thanks for your patience.

So, school starts Monday- back to the books. Please make it stop. No. I've got to say I'm not so much on the rocks about it, as in previous years, I mean, I am finally a Senior!!!! Or at least I'm supposed to be, I'm not going to lie and say that's entirely true. Academically, I am behind. My Mom is my teacher and she also teaches ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages- in case you were wondering) in a public school (no, she does not speak another language, she just helps teach kids how to understand English, speak it, and read it). So some of its online, but a lot of it is in books. I use an online course for math, and I use books for English, History, and Science. I'd have to say my least favorite subject is, History. My favorite is, English (but only when I'm writing! Lol😉). I know that I've got a lot to catch up this year, and I feel ready. It's funny, I'm actually feeling ready to go back and start school again. Oh and get this, I turn 18 years old in less than a month, a big step for me. Still feels unreal. Oh and yes, I'll still be living at home, I'm not moving out... yet. I'll probably get my first official job this next summer, if I can prove myself! 😉 And that's exactly what I plan to do! I feel like every year I start out with high hopes, and I completely fail, and slack off. Not good, I know. But, I have a new found attitude and even if I don't have my drivers lesson yet, I'm going to start studying for the written test, yeah, I don't even have a learners permit yet.

I've got a lot ahead of me this year, tons of new found responsibilities. Like, did you know, you vote when you turn 18, and you are the one who starts filling out forms, and making appointments. 🙈😁 Crazy, right? But oh so true. Like now I always have to have my ID on my and keep track of it. So much responsibility to come, and so little time.

So I wanna let you all now, that I can't guarantee a new chapter every week. Things are going to get crazy, and I probably won't get much time for writing, but I'll definitely be doing it on the weekends and holiday breaks, for sure!

Thanks for reading on my rambling! Love you all! Keep reading, my book is just getting good! 😉

And yes, just in case you were wondering, if I'm home and I'm doing school work, I don't have to get dressed! LOL! 🙊