Dance Party in Session.

Everyone was already dressed up and headed to the Dance ball, Serena dress a lovely red lower gown with orange in the bottom, with red bow and orange ribbon on her head. "Wow, you look beautiful Serena." Bonnie compliment to the Cutie. "Thanks Bonnie, you look great too." Serena replied.

Ash and Clemont wear a fancy manly outfit, struggling with their tie. Lillia wears a lovely white tank top gown like a wedding gown, Miette shows up with her blue gown and ribbon on top of her blue hair, regroup with James wearing a brown suit with long white sock and fancy black professional shoes and was a bit unconformable along with Noibat. "Let's take this shot to see all performers out there and i better not screw this up." Said James. "Noi" (I wish you luck) Noibat tells to his trainer. "Uhh, Yea. Thanks....i might need that." James replied. "Noibat" (No prob)
Hey James, Aren't you excited for this, dancing with your performer." said Miette filled with excitement. "Ummmm, yea, yea i am." James became nervous. "C'mon, let's go with the group over there." said Miette. "Yea, okay." James agreed. Both heads towards with XY gang.
Serena looks at her Eevee with her dazzling crown and sees her shyness mood. "Are you okay, Eevee? Eevee looks at her trainer.

 "Are you okay, Eevee? Eevee looks at her trainer

"Eevee" she nodded while nervous. "It's alright, You'll have a great time and all the Pokémon are nice, I'm sure you'll get along with Pikachu, is that okay." "Eevee" she nodded happily. "That's great, Thanks." said Serena. Pikachu gets close to Eevee and going precariously not to frighten her. "Pika pika pi" Pikachu talks to her as she get sweating a bit, she looks at Serena and sees her nod while smiling, Bunnelby comes and comfort her and saying that Pikachu will be kindly to her, She nods. "Eevee Vee Ve" She happily talks to Pikachu. "Pika pi" Serena sees Eevee being all happy and sees Miette.

"Hey, Serena. Isn't this exciting? Miette said to her Rival. "Yea, it sure is. said Serena with normal mood. "So tell me, you're finally gonna dance with Ash now." Miette teases her. Serena gets slightly blushed. "Supposedly he would've danced with someone like me. Serena's face gets red and hardly blushed, gets annoyed of her teased. "So i guess Aria will show up any minute by now.
The lights turn dark for a sec, the lights lit up with smoke surrounding, appears a tall man with glowing neon on the clothing. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, it is I, your only host, Monsieur Pierre. Welcome to My Dance Party, I'm glad to see all Performers who were attend here to the castle. We have our special guest, who'll join us at the party, Here's Aria." the Door opens with white smoke blows out and appears The Kalos Queen, Aria. All the performers cheered, Serena looks at Aria looking beautifully with her gown smiling which it amazed Serena.

 All the performers cheered, Serena looks at Aria looking beautifully with her gown smiling which it amazed Serena