"I'm gonna go order some food for us to eat.", Dante said.

"I'll go to the bathroom.", Laurance said. They did what they said they were going todo and it was just me and Callister.

"Why does (Y/N) even like you? You look like a moron.", I stared at him, glaring at his face for calling me a moron.

"What did I ever do to you?", I asked. He chuckled amusingly.

"What did you do? Hahaha! That's easy.", He got closer to me, making me uncomfortable.

"You met (Y/N).", that caused a fire to grow slightly in the pit of my stomach. A few moments later (Y/N)  returned with a bag full of tokens and Travis was carrying another bag. I was done glaring at him and smiled at (Y/N). She smiled back at me.

"Woah! How did you get so many tokens?!", Callister said.

"We just walked up to the machine and entered our money. Somehow the money got stuck. So I decided to punch it and out came all the tokens in it. The guy who's in charge of the prizes is actually a huge fan of (Y/N)'s books. So he gave us some bags to put all the coins in."

"Well, looks like we got tokens to last us all day.", I said. I then noticed Laurance and Dante coming back. They saw the bag of tokens and basically went ballistic.

"Dude! What the actually heck did you guys do to get so many tokens!?!?", Dante said. Travis explained the story again. Their eyes went wide while Laurance just smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have such an amazing sister!", he said while he hugged (Y/N). She smiled.

"And I'm so lucky to have you as a brother.", I smiled. They really were the best siblings ever.

"So, you guys ready to play?", Callister asked. We all nodded.

"Ok, I'll go with (Y/N), Garroth goes with Laurance, and Travis with Dante, sound good?", I glared at Callister. I could sense Laurance saw it.

"I think (Y/N) should go with Travis, Callister should go with Dante and I'll go with Garroth.", I could sense Callister cursing at Laurance at the desicision. (Y/N) smiled.

"Yeah, I agree. Come on Trav!", she said while grabbing some coins and putting them in her pockets. She grabbed Travis's hand and went off with him. I smiled. I'm glad Laurance let (Y/N) go with Travis. That way me and Callister don't fight on who should go with (Y/N).

"Come on Laurance.", I said with a warm smile. He smiled back at me.

"Yeah! Let's go have some bro time!", we walked off into the arcade to go have fun.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I walked with Travis around the arcade. It was big, so we had to walk for awhile, trying to find the perfect game we could play.

"Woah! Look at that!", I turned towards Travis's direction and saw something that made my eyes widen in excitement.

"Cool, an air hockey table!", I walked on the left side while Travis walked on the right side.

"Wanna play it?", I nodded. I took a token out of my pocket and inserted it into the slot. The score board lit up and dropped the puck. I hit it towards Travis making him hit it back towards me. We kept hitting the puck over and over again, the puck sometimes going into each of our slots. I looked up at the score and noticed that we were tied. This last point had to be the best out of all the others. We passed the puck to each other, hitting it with all the strength we had. As I kept hitting the puck towards Travis I noticed a pattern. He was hitting the puck from the side, making it hit against the wall and going straight towards my slot. I decided that my next move would be fast and quick so that he wouldn't suspect a thing. As the puck went towards me I let it get closure to my slot, but before the puck would enter I hit it straight forward. The puck went sliding across the table and into Travis's slot. I cheered in victory, seeing some tickets coming out of another slot.

"Good game.", I giggled.

"Thanks!", I grabbed the tickets and searched for another game with Travis.

~Time Skip~

We played quite a few games in the arcade some where we had to work together and others where we had to be enemies.

"Hey, I'm going to get something to drink. I'll be back.", I smiled.

"Ok.", Travis left me at the game we had previously finished. Just as I was about to sit on the floor to rest for a bit I heard someone call my name. I turned my head towards the voice and saw Garroth. He walked towards me.

"Hey (Y/N), what's up?"

"Oh nothing much. Hey, aren't you suppose to be with my brother?", he chuckled.

"Yeah, I was, but he left to go to the restroom."

"Well, that makes sense.", as I looked around the space we were in, I noticed a photo booth.

"Hey, you wanna go take a picture?", I asked, pointing towards the photo booth. Garroth looked towards it and smiled.

"Sure, come on.", he grabbed my hand, making my face grow a crimson color. We got inside the booth and sat down. I placed a coin inside the slot and waited for it to respond. I screen counted down from ten as we got into some funny positions. The count down ended, as it flashed a bright light. We had four more slots left so we decided to do some normal and some funny positions. We took the rest of the pictures, leaving us with only one more slot.

"Can you hold me in your arms for this picture, I think it'll be funny.", I could tell Garroth blushed a bit, but he nodded.

"Sure.", the countdown was going down, so Garroth had to do it quickly. As we were in a hurry to take the picture, Garroth tripped on my foot.

"Woah!"

"Huh-- Mmph!", I was stopped by Garroth locking his lips with mine. I stared wide eyed at Garroth who also stared with wide eyes. What was even more embarrassing about this was that the booth took a picture of us kissing. I disconnected from Garroth, my cheeks in a crimson shade. Garroth had the same shock and embarrassment as me.

"I'm sorry....", Garroth said.

"It's o-ok. It was an accident.", as I said that we both left the booth. We waited for our pictures, but we weren't very ready for what they looked like, especially that last one. As the machine dropped them in a container, I grabbed them and stared at them with a tomato face. As I kept starring at last picture I couldn't help, but realize something.

That was my first kiss..........

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

📚A/N📚 ~ I hoped you enjoyed this chapter of the GarrothXReader! Again, I'm very sorry for the delay of chapters lately. Next week, I'll be starting school, and chapters won't be coming out so quickly. Again, I'm so, so, so, so sorry about this chapter being super late! I'll cya guys later, and remember stay beautiful! Bai!

~Melody💖