Chapter Eighteen- The Worst Dinner Ever

Comenzar desde el principio

"I'm so sorry for my son's behavior." I cried out. He fixed himself up and sighed.

"No it's okay." He answered. "He's just a little arrogant bitch."

What did he just said? I gripped onto his shirt and punched in the same spot where he was punched recently.

"Don't you dare call my son a bitch!"
His face began to look terrified. I walked out of the house and into my car. The only person who calls my son a bitch is me. And Only me.
*****
••••Olivia POV•••

Wait. What just happened? This is the most intense event that ever happened in my life. After Jasper pulled me out of the house, he dragged me to the car and opened the door for me.

"Thank you." I mumbled. I twisted my lip and focused on him. I didn't know what else to say. He looks so angry and pissed.

He went inside the car and said to the driver- "To Olivia's house."
For the past 5 minutes, he's been very quiet. He haven't even tried to talk to me once. Maybe he's embarrassed... or still angry? Well I don't know. But I at least have to try to talk to him. Okay here I go. I turned my head towards Jasper but he wasn't looking at me.

"Petrov said something to me in Russian. What did he say?"

"You don't want to know." He muttered. He looked at his phone and put it back into his pocket.

"Was it really bad?" He didn't respond. He just sat there, not making a sound.
I'm an idiot. Of course it was really bad! It's so bad to the point where, it drove Jasper off the edge. Completely off the edge.
******
•20 minutes later•

He hasn't looked at me or talked to me for the entire ride. I'm worried about him. I don't know what to do or what to say to cheer him up. After 20 minutes, we finally reached to my apartment. Jasper got out first so he could open the door for me again.

"Thank you." I said as I got out of the car.

"Your welcome." He responded not looking at me. Finally! He said something! Meanwhile, he walked me up to my apartment door.

"So this is me." I pointed at my rectangle door.

He gave me a small smile. "I'm sorry, Olivia. I keep on getting you into all types of trouble." He began to look at the floor not making eye contact with me. The Jasper Jones...is apologizing. Wow he really took a new turn.

"No it's okay! You don't have to apologize." I waved my hands in the air trying to get his attention. "He was a jerk anyways. I bet you punched him for a good reason."

"And that's what I love about you." He started smiling showing his shining, white teeth. I smiled back and started blushing. Few seconds later, I saw that his left cheek is bleeding. I gave out a large gasp.

"Jasper. Y-You're bleeding." I stared at his small, bloody cut. He wiped away the blood but more kept on oozing out.

"Oh really? Bloody hell." He stated. "Don't worry, it's just a cut."

"No. Let me rub some alcohol on it and put on a band aid." I opened my door and pushed him inside.

"Olivia..."

"Stay here." I ran into the bathroom and grabbed the alcohol and the box of band aids. I ran back into the living room seeing that Jasper going through my DVD's.

"You like a lot of Marvel and DC's movies."

"Oh yeah." I placed the alcohol and the box on the coffee table and sat down on my lumpy couch.

"Who's your favorite superhero?" He said as he sat next to me.

"Umm... I guess Superman." I stated. He nodded his head.
"I like Daredevil." There a pause between the conversation. It so awkward.

"Okay let's clean your cut." I said afterwards. I grabbed the alcohol and cotton swab. I moved closer to Jasper and applying the alcohol.

"Ow." Jasper whispered. His face began to cringe.

"Oh sorry, am I doing it to hard?---"

"No it's okay." He said shaking his hand. After 10 seconds of cleaning his cut, I put on the bandaid. I stared at his face. Wow, even with a band aid he still looks hot.

"Cheers." He quickly said. I shake my head and put down the box. For a few seconds, we both stared into each other's eyes. Wow. This is very awkward.... Jasper moved closer to me and puckered his lips.

Oh no. Wait a second. Is he going to kiss me?!
<<<<<<<<<
•••••I Hoped You Guys Enjoyed:)•••••

Xoxo🙅🏽~ JayJay