Birthday

Yay! It's Melanie's birthday! I have the perfect gift!1!! :)

Mel is out going dress shopping so while she is gone I have to get our room ready! I was planning to put out candles, unlit of course. And clean the entire room spotless.

*footsteps* Just in time! I left the room and I made sure Melanie couldn't open the door. "(Y/n), I need to put away the dress. Please move out of the way." "I just checked, we have no more hangers. Just put it jn the guest room."

Mel just starred at me then went to the guest room to put the dress away. She knew that when we have no more hangers, there's no more room.

~TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MELANIE'S NEW HAIR COLOUR~

Mel and I are at a new restaurant in town called The Brickhouse. It's not to fancy, but it's not trashed so it is just right for us. We just finished eating when Mel said a thing I can never forget, "I t-think we sh-should come o-ut." I starred at her.

I kissed her...

In the middle of a restaurant...

In front of tons of her fans...

I pulled away. "I love you Melanie. I always will," I said witha sly smirk. She smiled and we paid our bill. We got a cab and went home.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. We started kissing as I carried her to our room. She pulled away and looked around. I got up and lit the candles as she got undressed. I stopped when she was in her bra and panties.

I kissed and sucked on her neck, every two kisses giving love bites. I slowly take off her bra and suck on her nipple, her rubbing the other.

I kissed down her stomach to the lace of her panties. I pulled them down with my teeth. I moved on top of her slowly. I kiss her forehead and move my way down "Take off your clothes bb!" Melanie moans. I do as she says.

Now both of us are naked and I move my head to her area. "Fuck (y/n). Just do it!" (Sorry, Im a walking meme) So I started licking, after a few seconds I stopped and stuck in a finger. I did it slow for a minute then went faster. "(Y/n)! I-I'm going to c-cum!" Mel said as she released on my finger. I just added another.

After a few minutes I took my fingers out and licked them. "You taste so good Mel," I said as I layed down next to her. "Goodnight baby girl," Melanie said as she closed her eyes and cuddled against my bare chest. "Goodnight Mel," I said as I kissed her forehead and cuddled with her more.

A/n
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had to spend time with my family FOREVER! Also, the only part I enjoyed was when I was woth my gf. Leave a comment if you want a Melanie P.O.V. ily!