Relationships

Sometimes...When two people love each other, They get into a relationship 😂😂 look, this is my outlook on relationships:

Have a relationship! That beautiful face could be your future wife/husband many years from now. But don't allow it to consume you. Putting that as your main priority will ruin your grades and might even be your life. A relationship is an equal partnership. Both have to bring something to the table.

Don't go for the "Crispy" or "Fine" dummy. You'll be miserable. That's like drinking a cola because the bottle is cool even though the soda is very much flat.

Relationships are hard! Everything under the sun can and will go wrong but you can't just give up. No relationship is perfect like dry grass. You need to water it and put love and care into it. Equally!

There's a fine line between being in love and being dumb. 💯 Remember, it is just high school and there's so much to experience. It's very complex but using faith and your first mind will guide you through.

Finding someone who is like your best friend in the whole wide world will definitely keep the relationship interesting.

Don't change for anyone! You are a diamond that can't be broken and if they can't see that then they are better off chasing glitter💯

If you really really believe deep down in your heart that you guys can make it through high school, college and still want to get married.... Then you chase that dream, make it a goal and make it happen. Build an empire of money together. Enjoy college. Live!

It will work out in the end 😌🌺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyone can comment any thing they want to add one because we are a community here and you could really help someone out.