Chapter 4: One hell of a road trip

Musa's POV:
So right now I'm waiting for Riven to come and pick me up. Oh look I can see my friends waving from the window. Magical. Anyway at least I'll only have to spend 2 weeks with that moron. Alone. In his house. By ourselves. You know what this getting weirder and weirder.

Great I see him now, driving up on his Leva thingy. Wait? Is that a kid behind him! I swear if he kidnapped her he'll die a painful death.

"So you must be Mutha" the little girl asked. Nosey much.

"Ya...and you are? I asked her

"Ruby. Riven's..."

"Sister" Riven sighed.

Wait..What?! Since when did he have a sister? A cute one if I may add. I mean the girl looks just like him! Great. That sounded like I'm saying he's cute. He's not. Just saying...

"A sister huh?" I sniggered. He's not mgetting away that easily

"You are meant to be good at hearing" he smirked.

Great comeback Musa! What do I say next that is okay for a toddler to hear?

"Can we get going now! I'm bored!" Ruby whined as she pulled on Riven's trousers. My saviour!

"Alright then! Hope on Musa" he sighed as he put on his helmet

If you're asking yes somehow we did all fit on to his leva bike. The kid was sitting on my lap while I held on to Riven for dear life. The guy ignored all the speed limit signs! I don't how Ruby is laughing when I'm about puke right on her! So then the unthinkable happened. You'd think I had it all!

Riven thought it would be a fantastic idea to go to turbo mode when we are in the forest. Since there aren't any cars SURELY it's okay. WRONG! The next thing I knew I was puking into a bush while Ruby was screaming things like "Gross" and "Ewww". And what did Riven do through out all this?! That's right he went on comforting the bike! THE BIKE!! I'm going to get him for this.....

Riven's POV:
Don't blame me for this! I mean I do this all the time and I wasn't sick! But then again she is a girl. A girl who can't keep her breakfast where it belongs! Alright I admit maybe I did go a bit overboard. But even Ruby was fine! Then again she does have the same blood running through her veins as the Rivenator.

We are now finally back on the road and I'm forced to slow down. Seriously even my baby Scarlett wants to go lfaster! As we ride through the forest SLOWLY, I turn around and see that Ruby and Musa have fallen asleep . Now I must say that it was pretty cute. I know y'all probably thinking "Hey I thought you were a cold-hearted, ignorant bad boy?". Come on guys even I have a soft spot for cute girls.