Playful Children

I lived in an apartment with my brother, mom, and dad. We have a basement and attic. Me and my brother were in the attic watching TV and laying on the mattress. My mom was at work and my dad was playing 2k13 downstairs in the living room.

As me and my brother were watching TV, we heard children laughing. We thought that our uncle came over with our 2 cousins, so we went downstairs and ask dad who's here. He said no one, so we went back up in the attic. Then we heard the laughing again, and this time it was right next to us. Me and my brother ran downstairs faster than a track star on a 10 inch track.

Later on my sis came over with my friend. We had bought this little blue remote controlled car. We had not put batteries in it yet, but the car started going in circles all by itself! We thought that one of us were playing tricks but no one knew how it happened. The remote control was right by my door so no one could have done that. It kept on doing it and we all thought it was one of us. So we set up a camera using my phone and put the remote control right by the camera and we angled it facing down at the ground were the car was. We had put a pencil in front of the car, then we all left the room for about 15 minutes when we came back the car was not were we left it, it was all the way across the room!

We took the camera and watched the footage. The first minute nothing happened but then the car started to go in circles then it had drove straight across the room! That's when the footage stopped all of a sudden we were terrified!

My friend slept over we all slept in my room on the ground. As we were sleeping, we felt something keep banging us at our toes. We woke up and to our surprise it was the little blue car! The next morning I thought about it and I think the car is what the little ghost children that we heard were playing with so we decided to take the little blue car to the dumpster and to this very day nothing has happened.