Chapter 7- Love In The Big Apple

Start from the beginning

So mother Mary, pray for me,

Without her I'm so lost

Her love is my religion.

I said her love is my religion,

It's my religion,

It's my religion.

I said her love is my religion,

It's my religion,

It's my religion,

It's my religion.

By the time I finished the song, I had finished my shower. I exited, and wrapped one towel around my hair, and the other around my body. I grabbed my phone and my clothes, then exited the bathroom. I was greeted by all the guys rushing past me. I saw them coming, and re-entered the bathroom, narrowly avoiding being trampled by them.

I stuck my head out to see them all piled on the couch, glued to the television. I rolled my eyes as I re-entered my bedroom. I pulled on a blue v-neck and some high waisted denim shorts, and a pair of socks. I threw my hair into a lazy ponytail. As I finished, I exited my bedroom and joined the guys in the living room, sitting on a chair next to the couch. I plopped onto the chair pulling my legs up under me, sitting cross-legged.

"So what are we watch-" I began to ask, but was cut off.

"Shh!!" All the guys called out simultaneously.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"Here it is!" Dana said, excitement overflowing.

"What?"

Another round of shushing was sent my way, then I turned to see Cole leaned up against the wall, rolling his eyes. I motioned for him to come over, and he complied.

"What is going on?" I asked him, as he leaned on the back of my chair, his arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"They're freaking out because we're gonna be in the news." He said simply.

"Really! Congratulations guys!" I said, beaming.

As I finished congratulating them, the news flashed on.

"And now, we sent our feed over to Mike Herman. Mike." A newscaster said, as the screen flashed to a man standing in front of a screaming crowd of girls.

"Thank you Diane. As you can see, I am surrounded by these excited fans. Whose fans, you may ask. Well, they are the fans of none other than IM5, who will be performing at Madison Square Garden later tonight. According to our sources, they also have a special fan who they have chosen to be their opening act for their entire tour. We do not have her name, but we have hope that these 5 boys have chosen well. More info at 6. I'm Mike Herman, reporting for channel 5." He said, as the newscast ended, the screen now displaying a commercial for a laptop coming out later this month.

"Well, I think we can all agree that we chose well." Cole said confidently.

I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks as all the guys cheered in compliance. He leaned down, and kissed my cheek. He gently laced his fingers into mine, and pulled me to my feet. He lead me to his bedroom, and sat me on the bed, him still standing.

"So, are you excited to be in New York?" He asked, leaning against his dresser.

"I came once when I was younger, and I've been dying to come back, I'm so excited!"

"Well, I was thinking that we could go spend the day sightseeing. Are you in?" He asked, a blush making it's way onto his cheeks.

I stood up, and walked over to him, placing my hands in his. "Absolutely! I think it will be fun." I stood on my tiptoes, so we were almost the same height, and kissed his nose.