Prologue

A/N:I DREW THE DRAWING ON THE SIDE!Shineblaze is the blue background and River is the red

******************************************************************************************************************************

Thunder cracked as a cat so evil walked around.He left a cave he was in,in search for something.Maybe it was a someone?But who was it.He smirked as he scented his enemey.Even thought it was stale,he knew he was closer and closer.

He stopped at a tree to rest.He fell asleep.

*dream*

A pale tan she cat flashed in his mind.He smiled instantly seeing her.But she wasn't happy looking.She looked like she was ready to kill him.

She charged at him and pinned him down.

"You're lucky I decided not to kill you after what you put me through,"the she cat hissed,her eyes blazing with fury.

"I love you,"he mewed,the she cats gaze softening.She clawed at him,blood splattering everywhere.She dragged him and threw him in a crate and locked it. "Buh-bye!"she hissed,padding off with 5 other cats.He growled."I'll get my revenge!"He growled unconisouly,before blacking out.

*Dream over*

He gets up and flexed his claws,digging them in the ground with anger.Oh yes,I will get my revenge.