Episode 1

"You excited" D.O strolled into my room on set?

"Maybe" I smirked. To be honest I was kind of a little nervous, I've never acted before. Yeah I practiced but now there are gonna be cameras all over me, and people critiquing my performance. I don't know what I'll do.

"More nervous" he leaned on my vanity? I looked up at him and realized the look on his face, he was trying to charm me. I knew it, I knew if I pretended to be interested in someone else it would all fall into place. But I don't know how. Xiumin hasn't spoken to me in almost two weeks. He and I were only "friends" for one day. NOT EVEN THE WHOLE DAY! 

"I'll just leave you to your thoughts" he pushed off the vanity.

"I'm sorry I was just thinking about Xiumin" I said to get a rise out of him.

"Didn't that end as soon as it started" he rolled his eyes?

"Jealous" I chuckled happy with his response.

"No he's someone else's bitch now" he hopped turning around. Stupid Sehun got him?! And I didn't even know.

"How did Sehun end up getting him back" I asked annoyed?

"Not Sehun silly Mr. Qin" he hugged the doorway.

"Yeah right" I scoffed.

"No I'm serious, come I'll show you" he ran and grabbed my hand. He quickly pulled me out of my room and to Mr. Qin's office. His door was left open and Xiumin was sitting on the desk hovering over him laughing.

"How did this happen" I whispered?

"I don't know but when Xiumin stopped talking almost completely he started hanging out with him" he crossed his arms.

"You seen them do intimate stuff" I asked?

"Nope, but it's pretty obvious" he chuckled.

"I don't think Xiumin is like that" I shook my head.

"Okay lover boy" he slyly said walking off.

"I'm not a lover boy, I'm a player" I puffed my shirt walking behind him.

"If you say so, who are you playing" he turned around and winked.

"You" I said devilishly.

"Ha that's what you think" he raised his eyebrows.

"That's what I know" I reassured him. He squinted his eyes at me, then smacked his tongue.

"Just finish getting ready" he quickly walked off. I walked back to my room and saw a lady waiting inside.

"Who are you" I stopped in the doorway?

"Here to do your makeup" she smiled brightly. I pushed out my bottom lip and bobbed my head sitting down.

"Make me beautiful" I smiled.

"You already are" she started to wipe my face.

"Knock knock" Sehun said walking in.

"Hey" I answered. Over the course of about two weeks, he and I kind of got closer. I wouldn't really say that but there's definitely no more problems between us.

"Oh good they're doing your make up too, I thought they were calling me ugly" he chuckled.

"You are" I smirked.

"So I talked to D.O" he sat on the vanity in front of me.

"And" I asked casually? Hope he didn't tell him how I was just using Xiumin, because I actually do like Xiumin. Just not more than D.O.