Chapter 19

Wensh's POVs.

I woke up and checked my twitter. It's already 9 in the morning. And first thing I saw is his tweet.

"@jericteng: Breakfast with @rachdaquis13 ❤"

It was their selfie in a beach restaurant and it seems like they're enjoying each others company.

"@JWenshTiu: Unexplained feeling."

After tweeting that sabog ang notifications ko. I left a big sigh at pumasok na sa banyo and take a bath and of course do my morning routines.

After taking a bath, I decided to go sa church at mall since today is Sunday. I wore a baseball tee and a black leggings and white and a black and white stan smith. I comb my hair and grab my purse. I put on a light make-up and peach lip gloss.

I went out of my room at inun-plug lahat ng mga hindi ganagamit na appliances. I went outside my condo and locked it.

***

Pagkatapos ng mass sa Baclaran Church. I took a picture of the altar and post it on twitter.

"@JWenshTiu: Put God first and you'll never be last. ❤⛪"

After, pumunta ako sa MoA. Para mag-gala gala.

--

Pumunta ako sa National Book store to buy some books. Pagkatapos diterso ako sa Starbucks. Ang cute ng motif ng starbucks dito. Vintage theme siya with lots of books. How cute is that?

I ordered Cappuccino for dine in. And grab some books at their bookshelf.

I seated beside their glass window with the view of the Seaside. Mas gumanda yung view because of the raindrops sa may bintana.

I took a picture of the coffee and books with the seaside view.

"@JWenshTiu: So in love with this wonderful things.❤ *insert picture*"

I also asked an waitress to took me a picture. Back ground ko ang bookshelf while sipping my coffee and looking at the view.

After that she gave me my phone and Pinost ko agad. Kita din naman pala yung view sa labas.

"@JWenshTiu: It's okay to be alone as long as I got coffee, books, and a perfect rainy day view. *insert picture*"