♕ rules + forms ♕

r e q u e s t s t a t u s:
o p e n: [ ]
t e m p o r a r i l y c l o s e d: [ x ]

DO NOT COMMENT YOUR REQUESTS. PLEASE KEEP READING FOR MORE DETAILS.

Welcome to my second book of graphics! Hopefully this one will be a little less unorganized and cleaner than my last one, haha.

First off, I want to thank you all for your support. All you've done for me means a lot and I cannot stress enough about how much I love and appreciate every single person who has helped me on my journey through graphics. Just - thank you. Thank you all so much.

Next are a few rules and information:

|| first off, please PM your form to me. I had quite a few people comment their forms to me on my last book, which I didn't mind much, but PLEASE read through the rules carefully this time, because I know these are boring to read (trust me, I do) but they are important and need to be read

  || I take requests for books in other languages, so long as the form is in english

  || I usually like and have more ideas for fantasy, sci-fi and dark type covers. PLEASE NO FANFIC COVERS, SORRY :/ (see the most recent part of this book for more info on this)

  || If you are not able to screenshot the cover, banner, etc. please PM me about it . I can email it to you if you'd like me to or send you a link :)

  || you will know if I accepted your graphic based on if I respond to your message with "accepted." I will also being responding to you if I have declined your request (this may take within 2-4 days). Please do not take it personally, as I base if I do your request or not on if I feel inspired by it. If not, I get really stressed about it and it will turn out like a complete mess :/

|| no payment is required except for credit. I work very hard on my graphics and a little "this cover and/or banner was made by jenikel_" is much appreciated. Also, when submitting your form, please state the following phrase so I know you read the rules: "sir I'm gonna have to ask you to exit the donut."(I'm marvel trash, what can I say, lmao). If not, I will kindly ask you to read the rules again.

|| please be patient. I've never really had a problem with this in the past, because you guys are all so sweet and understanding, but I'd just like to say there are somedays when I cannot make graphics. May that be because of my schedule, or because I don't have inspiration, there are times when your graphic may take longer and I'm very sorry for that. I hate making graphics when uninspired/stressed because they turn out horrible, so I always like to calm down a bit.

Now that that's out of the way, onto the request forms:

covers:

Title:

Subtitle: (optional)

Author: (Please, if possible, try to use a pen name instead of your username)

Mood: (what mood do you want the cover to give off: happy, sad, mournful, creepy, etc.)

Inspiration: (just a few graphics that you may want your graphic to be made along the lines of [could be any graphics you see, not just from mine :)]. Highly appreciated if you're able to provide some. I will not be following these exactly, as they are there to serve as inspo)

Genre: (sci-fi, fantasy, etc.)

Brief Summary: (this doesn't need to be long, just enough so I get the idea please)

Other Details: (specific things you want on the cover. Basically anything that didn't fit into the categories already listed).

book jackets:

Title:

Subtitle: (optional)

Author: (Please, if possible, try to use a pen name instead of your username)

Mood: (what mood do you want the book jacket to give off: happy, sad, mournful, creepy, etc.)

Inspiration: (just a few graphics that you may want your graphic to be made along the lines of. Highly appreciated if you're able to provide some. I will not be following these exactly, as they are there to serve as inspo)

Genre: (pretty self explanatory)

Summary: (short summary of the story. Needed for the back of the jacket)

Other Details: (specific things you want on the cover. Basically anything that didn't fit into the categories already listed).

banners/bookmarks:

Title: (only if the title of the book is wanted on the banner. Otherwise, this is optional)

Quote: (again, optional depending on what you want on the banner)

Face Claims: (if you're wanting a certain person on the banner please tell me here. Also optional if you do not have a face claim. With that being said, if there is no face claim, and you want a person on the banner, please just tell me "put a girl on the banner" or "put a boy with blonde hair on the banner". Something along those lines if you are wanting a person on the banner)

Mood: (what mood do you want the banner to give off: happy, sad, mournful, creepy, etc.)

Inspiration: (just a few graphics that you may want your graphic to be made along the lines of. Highly appreciated if you're able to provide some. I will not be following these exactly, as they are there to serve as inspo)

Other Details: (specific things you want on the banner. Basically anything that didn't fit into the categories already listed)

*if you want a different graphic other than a banner, book jacket, bookmark or cover, please PM me about it because I am very willing to further my skills in different graphics types*

So that's it! Hopefully this is pretty simple and easy to follow. I'm looking forward to making your covers and can't wait to get this book started!

[if examples are wanted, please visit the more recent parts of this graphics book for some :-)]

Thank you so much for visiting my book and I look forward to (hopefully) another amazing journey 😁

Love you,
Jenikel098 <3