Mike's Surpise (Extra Chapter)

Mike finally set up the ego flowers on the small table he had set in front of El's door. Will looked at him confused, having just woken up.

"What are you doing?" He asked, Mike walked down the hall.

"It's a surprise, just do me a favor and make sure El looks outside, the front side." He said, running out. Will looked where he stood and shook his head as his new sister walked out and rubbed her eyes. She looked in front of her door and saw the eggo flowers.

"What is this?" El asked, walking over to them and picking a bit off one of the flowers. Will realized what was going on and shrugged quickly.

"I don't know. I just came out." He spoke and El looked confused as she grabbed the card on it.

"What does it say?" Will asked.

"Follow the rocks..." She read, she looked at him confused. "Does this happen every morning?"

"No... Let's go outside? The front door!" He spoke, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the front door. He opened the door and El stepped out, stepping on one of the rocks. She stepped back and looked at it confused.

"Look it's the trail... Let's go!" Will spoke, El nodded and followed as they ran off.

A little bit ahead Lucas stood there holding a small box. He handed it to her and smiled.

"I'm not the surprise I promise." He spoke. " I gotta go, bye!" He said, running off down the trail, most likely to Mike. El smiled as she opened it to see a small bracelet with a smal heart charm. Will wondered how Mark afforded that.

El was excited after Will helped put it on her wrist, she grabbed Will's hand and followed it to the next stop, which was Dustin. He held a small stuffed dog and handed it to her.

"I'll be on my way now. Bye." He spoke, smiling happily before jogging down the trail like Lucas did.

"Where's Mike?" El asked confused as they followed the rocks longer. Finally the rocks stopped and they looks around.

"This is the place I went missing..." Will spoke.

"Where they found me..." El said back. Just then Mike came behind a tree and smiled nervously.

"Hi Mike! What's going on?" She asked. He smiled bigger and grabbed her hand.

He sat her down on a blanket he sat out and sat down with her and smiled.

"Ok so, I wanted to ask you something..." He said. She nodded slightly as he sat in front of her.

"Do you know how we talked about the snowball? And what it means to like someone?" He asked. She nodded her head slightly, and he fidgeted slightly.

"Well El, I like you. I want to go to the snowball with you, like we planned and... And I know Will and you and talked about boyfriends and such.." He spoke.

"How-" El began.

"He told me." Mike admitted. El looked at Will.

"Sorry El..." Will apologized, looking down.

"I wanted to know if... Maybe..." He stuttered as Lucas, Dustin and Will looked at them in interest, hoping to see what happens next.

"If you wanted to take a chance letting me be yours?" He asked, shaking his leg in nervousness. She looked at him for a second.

"You would be my boyfriend?"

"Yeah..."

"And I... Your girlfriend?"

"If you want!" Mike spoke, holding his hands up slightly. She smiled slightly.

"I want to... Be your girlfriend.. I think." She spoke, tilting her head.

" is that a yes?" He asked, he looked at her hopefully for what seemed like forever.

"Yes." She sad, smiling again. His eyes widened.

"Guys! She said yes!" He yelled, spinning to look at his friends. He threw his hands in the air and cheered.

"Mike?" She asked, and he turned back to her.

"Yeah."

"Remember the kiss?" She asked, he looked at her funny

"How do you know that was a... Will?" Mike turned to Will. Will shrugged and Mike turned back to El and jumped slightly as he was met with El's lips. It lasted 3 seconds and she pulled back and Mike immediately blushed along with her as she stood up.

"Promise you won't leave me?" She asked worriedly as he stood up. He smiled at her and grabbed her hand as the boys cheered behind them.

"Promise"