I start playing with Selena's hair while she was sound asleep on my chest. After a few minutes I hear Millie's voice coming towards my room. I carefully yet quickly untangle myself from Selena and put on my boxers. I move to my closet any put on a pair of sweatpants quickly.

"Daddy!" I hear Millie's voice right outside my door.

I rush to my door and step outside and close my door not to wake Selena up.

Millie smiles at me. I pick her up and place a kiss on her cheek,"Morning Sweetheart."

"Hey Daddy! Brenda says breakfast is ready downstairs." She says.

"Oh okay. I'll be down in a few minutes?" I say putting her down.

"Okay Daddy!" Millie says and runs back downstairs.

I walk back into the room and see Selena start to sit up. I smile at her and take a seat on the bed next to her.

"Morning Sleepy head." I joke.

She smiles at me,"Good Morning." She mumbles.

"Why don't you freshen up so we can have breakfast? It's waiting for us downstairs." I say.

Selena smiles and nods. I get up and walk to my closet and take out two t-shirts and a pair of sweatpants. I put one shirt on myself and give the other shirt and sweatpants to Selena. She smiles at me.

"Can you like turn the other way or something so I can change?" She asks.

I chuckle,"You're acting as if I haven't seen you naked before."

Selena narrows her eyes at me and I raise my hands in defeat,"Okay! Okay. I'll turn."

"Thank you." Selena smiles as I turn facing the door.

After a minute she says she's done. She even looks gorgeous in my baggy clothes. I move to her an wrap my arms around her waist,"You look way better in my clothes then I do."

Selena smirks,"Thank you."

I lean in to kiss her when she moves her head so my lips land on her cheek. "Morning breath. Sorry." Selena says.

"I don't care." I lean in and press my lips onto Selena's. We pull away within a few seconds and smile at each other.

"There's a spare toothbrush in the bathroom, go wash up and then let's go down." I say.

Selena nods and walks towards the bathroom. She comes out after two minutes and we walk downstairs hand in hand.

"So we had dinner last night and you're house is renovating so you stayed the night. Us in completely different rooms." I run my plan over with Selena.

"Okay."

"Then after breakfast we tell her about us being together." I say.

Selena smiles at me,"Okay."

Once we reach the end of the staircase, Millie's face scrunches up in confusion once she sees Selena with me.

She walks over to us,"Selena? What are you doing here?" She asks.

Selena smiles and bends down in front of Millie,"Well your dad and I had dinner last night and my apartment is renovating so I spent the night here."

"Like a sleepover!" Millie says.

"Yup. Exactly that." Selena says.

The three of us take a seat on the table and start to wat our breakfast.

"Selena, daddy has a shirt just like that!" Millie points to Selena's shirt.

I smirk and give Selena a look,"I do have a shirt just like that."