Torn Achilles

*ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE THE AGE THEY ARE CURRENTLY*

Annie's P.O.V

The upcoming meet was terrifying me. Would I succeed to everyone's expectations? Currently I just feel as if I need to impress everyone. Ever since my fall out with, " you know who", I just feel like uttermost rubbish. Even people in the comment section of our family blogs are calling me Bratty. But little do they know, I've been feeling under the weather. When I feel like this I don't tell my mom. I don't want her to baby me, I don't want to put her under stress.  I don't want the atmosphere to be like calebs passing. That was the worst time ever. I just had to plaster a fake smile on my face, just to make mom, dad and Haley happy. Anyway, besides the point, my stress is lessening because mom just told me I'm going to Katie's house! I hope me and Katie can convince mom and Mrs Jill to have a sleepover. I don't know why, but these past few weeks I've been feeling a warm honey tingling sensation in my chest every time I see him. He's been noticing me a lot, but I don't want him to always see me as just a little girl. 

Brennan P.OV

Our house is mildly chaotic. Sydney, Katie and Annie are here. It really annoys me, I just wish Katie would just have one friend over, preferably... Dunno. I've been feeling weird lately, no one gets my feelings. Now that I'm growing up, it seems like I notice every subtle Change in people. Mentally and physically. Like Katie, her chubby baby face has now suddenly transformed into tanned skin but pink cheeks and deep dimples, and her hair is bronze-honey. Also Ryan too, but I think it's Annie that has changed the most. After calebs death, she transformed (in my opinion) into a "different person". She's actually gone really mature and her appearance.. My god her appearance.. Her mousey brunette hair is now very dark brown and is long, thick and straight. She has a wide forehead with a widow's peak and a sharp narrow jaw with a pointed chin. Her eyes are very large and spread widely, her high cheekbones prominent, her nose slender. Her lips... My, oh, my her lips are red like blood, full. My god she's younger than me, why am I thinking this! Her body is slender, I think she needs to eat more. Obviously I'm thinking would caleb would have thought. I'm trying to look out for her like caleb did. 

Annie's P.O.V

Sydney and Katie are currently down stairs trying to convince luke(Sydney's brother) to play cards with us. I keep seeing something peeping out of Katie's door, ( I'm in her room), it's him. ...

Brennan P.O.V

Mom told me to get Annie to come eat dinner. Idk why but I couldn't ask her, I kept cowering away. It's awkward if it's just me or her. But when I went in her room, my oh my, she looked so so so different. She had a training bra on and her chest was beating so loud I could hear it. She was like to me,

" hello?"

Her voice was unclear and shaky. It was like she was crying. Why? 

Underneath her leg I heard what she was listening to one her phone.  Liv's live.ly. I remember watching that with Luke, Brandon, chase and Nate. She mentioned me in her live.ly. Something about how I was complaining about something in capture the flag. Katie told me that when they were playing 2 false and one truth, live said that she would like to go out with me... As if!

Anyway, a tear was under her eye, it was awkward so I sat on the end of Katie's bed. I moved a little closer and....