Tragedy : Bill Kaulitz Imagine

One lonley morning, Kayla woke up in a queen sized bed, Bill had been on tour for two whole months. Kayla missed him so much that a tear ran down her face. There was a nock on the door, Kayla got dresses and tip toed down the stairs. Kayla opened the door, her eyes opened wide. Bill!!! she screamed, Bill smiled and dropped his bags. Kayla ran up and jumped into his arms, nocking off his cap. Bill spun her around and kissed her. She hugged him and said, "I missed you." Bill hugged her back and answered,"I missed you so much." Kayla smiled and picked up his bags, and they walked inside together. Bill walked upstairs following kayla she sat his bags down and turned around to see Bill laying face down on the bed. She sat next to him, and Bill layed his head in her lap. Bill then broke the silence, "How about you get fixed up and we will go have a night on the town." Kayla smiled,"ok. " She got dressed on out the door they went. Bill and Kayla crawled into the car. Bill started backing out. They were just out in the street when... "CRASH!!!" Another car smashed into their car on Kayla's side. Everything went black. Bill woke up in a bed being quickly pushed down the hospitel hallway. He managed to speak up. "Where is she." The nurse just looked down at him. Bill looked over to see kayla being pushed down the hall too. There was blood everywhere. Bill reached out his hand to her, and the nurse pulled it back. Bill stugled to get up, and the nurses held him down. The doctor put a needle in his arm, and everything went black. Bill woke up again and sat up. One thing was running through his mind. Where is Kayla. He stood up and wobled. Pulled the ivs out of his arm. He limped down the hall, looking into every room he went by. There were no doctors or nurses in sight. He finally came to a room and kayla was lying in the bed. He limped to the bed and looked down at her and touched her face. The doctor came up behind him and put his hand on his sholder and said, "She is in a coma. The impact was too harsh, She is lucky she is still alive." Bill looked down and cried. "She may never recover is she dose there is posablity she may not ever remember you." Bill hung his head in silence. Bill sat there day and night right next to her. The doctor walked in after 3 long months and said, "The trama was so savire, She has within 3 days left." Bill could not believe what he was being told. He looked over at kayla and cried. He grabbed her hand and fell to his knees and weeped. Bill then spoke, "Baby, don't leave me stay with me, I can't live without you. You are my everything." he kept crying."No, you can't have her, YOU CAN'T HAVE HER! please don't take her away from me." ~whispering~ "I love her." And a tear runs down his face and lands on her hand. Bill cries himself to sleep. He wakes up and lifts his head to see kayla stearing at him with tears. Bill stood up in silence, hoping that she remembered him. She then said in a weak voice, "Bi..ll." He cried and hugged her tight. He then whispered, "Don't ever leave me again." Kayla whispered back."I never did..." Bill looked at her like," What do you mean. She then said, "Did you really mean what you said?" He cried and said "yes" Kayla made a full recovery, and they got married, and together, they would stay. As you see, kayla and Bill's love for each other is strong and will last forever.