⇝ OUTTAKE | Solo Trip

Start from the beginning

Loki goes into his chambers and slams the door behind him. He goes to put his hair in a ponytail to keep it out of the way but remembers how much you like it down and tosses the hair tie on the nightstand.

Hopefully, Loki will be able to hide away for these next few days without problem.

Day 2

A knock is heard on Loki's chamber doors and he groans, putting down the novel he had been reading and walking over to the door.

"Yes?" he sighs after opening the door and seeing one of the guards.

"Prince Loki, the All-Father has requested your presence in the Throne Room," the guard replies.

"Very well."

Loki follows the guard through the corridors and to the large doors that are opened for him and he walks into the area where the others are already waiting.

"Loki!" Odin shouts, being surrounded by Thor, Jane and Frigga.

"Yes, Father?" Loki questions, somewhat confused at what he has done to suddenly anger the king. He hasn't even been out of his chambers since arriving yesterday.

"What have you let your hair become? It is much too long for a prince. It makes you look unprofessional," Odin says.

Loki closes his eyes and takes a breath, thinking about how much not only he likes his hair but you.

"Father, the way I wear my hair is my business."

"No, you must get it cut. It is not of royal standard," Odin demands. "Your brother and I never let it get too far past our shoulders because we know our limits."

Thor, Jane and Frigga remain silent at Odin's command.

"I am not a child anymore! You cannot control such a minimal part of my life," Loki growls.

"That is an order!"

"Loki is living in Midgard now. Perhaps the length does not matter," Frigga attempts to reason.

"No. While he is here, he has to abide by the rules," Odin replies, leaving no room for argument. "Go!"

"Father, please," Loki pleads. It's bad enough that he has to be away from you, but now you will probably be angry when he gets back.

Odin waves him off and Frigga walks over to her son and leads him out of the Throne Room.

"Mother, (Y/N) will not like this," Loki says.

"Worried about what your maiden will think of you? You truly have changed," she replies with a knowing smile.

Loki grumbles under his breath as his mother takes him into one of the spa rooms and sits him on a chair. Frigga puts a black cape around Loki's front and ties it behind his neck while grabbing a brush and scissors.

"I promise I will cut only what is needed," Frigga says, running the brush through the smooth locks.

"It does not even matter. I only planned to stay no more than three days here."

"You know how your father is. He wants his sons to look their best," she explains, gently cutting off small strands.

Loki sits patiently until his mother is finished and tosses the cape to see the work she has done.

"It is so noticeable. I feel younger, though," Loki says, messing with his hair the way you usually do.

"Glad that is settled. It will grow back in no time and I am sure (Y/N) will love you the same as she always has."