CHAPTER 4

Another day of school.

As usual, I woke up. Stood up. Took a bath. Changed my clothes and--

*RRRRRRNG! RRRRRRNG!*
[A/N: taray! ganda ng sound effects!]

My telephone rang.

"Yobeoseyo?" I said through the telephone.

"Miracle, come down now. JB is here." mom answered.

"Oh oka-- wait WHAT?!" I unintentionally answered.

"Why are you so shocked? Isn't he your friend?" mom asked.

"I'll be there, mom." then I put the phone back to its place.

I fixed myself and ran downstairs.

When I reached the 1st floor of our house, my feet ran and led me to JB who was at the garden.

"What the heck do you think are you doing here?!" I whispered to JB.

As always, I received a very cold statement. AGAIN. "I want the dog of this house to come with me."  he said.

"Dog?!" WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN?! "And what the hell are ya goin' to do with a dog? Don't dare to take my Mikmik or else!" I added.

"Oh, I didn't came for Mikmik " he answered.

"If it's not my Mikmik, then who?! There's no other dog here. It's only my Mikmik!" I answered confused.

"Yes, there is." he paused for a second and then smirked like a jerk. WTF.

He walked slowly as he took a step closer with his hands on his pocket.

He stopped in front of me then he leaned a bit closer to my face. I can already feel his breath on my face.

"YOU." he answered.

My eyebrows furrowed as he walked away from me.

WTH I'M NOT A BITCH, YOU JERK!

"JUST ANSWER ME WHAT THE HECK DO YOU NEED BC I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR FXCKING CRAZY JOKES!" I shouted.

"What's going on?" someone said from the inside.

"Oh hi mo--" I was about to greet my mom when this idiot answered her question immediately.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo ajumeoni" he greeted.

"Are you guys fighting?" mom asked.

"Aniyo eomma-- Ne ajumeoni. Miracle ttaemune."
(Translation to JB's sentence: Yes auntie. Because of Miracle.)

My sentence was cut by this idiot behind me. AAAAAAAAAAGH IM JAE BUM!!!!!!!!!!

"A-aniyo!" I answered with a lil bit of tone.

"Aish. Just make sure you guys aren't fighting. Arasso?" mom answered.

"Ne eomma." I answered back.

Then mom left and went back to the kitchen again.

"SERIOUSLY IM JAEBUM?! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT?! YOU'RE JUST RUINING MY DAY! IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO TELL OR WHATSOEVER, JUST LEAVE!" I said irritatedly with furrowed eyebrows.