Chapter one.

Pov: y/n

It was 8am when you woke up. You sluggishly got out of your bed practically rolling to your closet to put on some clothes. You found black hoodie that had nightwings bird on it with blue pants and you f/c shoes. You get you journal and your pencil.

You go into you living room and got a piece of toast before heading out the door. You were planing to go to Starbucks in the day time so you have a better chance of not getting sexually harassed, or robbed. You walk on the side walk and continued to write.

It took me a long time to get up this morning, maybe because I was tired. I wanted to go to Starbucks before B/f/n came and took me shopping. The save by NightWing still running wild in my imagination.

You tapped on your pencil on your chin as you thought about what you could write next. You continued to walk then found yourself standing in front of Starbucks. You walked in and the smell of coffee hit your nose waking you up. You tuck your journal in you hood and your pencil in your pocket as you walked into the line.

When you finally got your frapuccino and morning roll you sat down at a table. Leaving your legs out on the side having no care if people trip over them. You continue to write.

I have finally arrived at Starbucks it's a long walk away but all worth it. When I walk threw the door the smell of coffee and people laughing engulfed my senses. Making me feel at home. I sat down in a single person table and eating and drinki-

You got cut off when someone tripped over your feet almost crashing down on the floor. You catch yourself and the other person. When the person finally stood up on their feet they look at you. He had Romania skin and dark black Raven hair. He also had sunglasses on... In a building.

"Sorry, for tripping over your legs." He appologized while rubbing the back of his neck.

"No I'm sorry for leaving my feet out there for someone to trip over. I mean like I wouldn't like it if someone left there feet out in the way of the walk way and I'm just gonna stop talking now." You ranted out sound completely stupid. He looked at you then laughed. He took a seat in front of you.

"Hi I'm Dick Grayson." He whispers while extending his hand. You look at it then shook it.

"Y/n l/n." You say with a shy smile. Then you realized something. He's Dick Grayson... The Dick Grayson. As in the flying Grayson's.  You stare at him in amazement. You heard so much about him and your wanted to meet him your whole life. But after his mom and dad died falling from the trapeze you never got to actually meet him.

"What?" He asks while having a confused look in his face.

"A- um... Nothing." You say while huddling behind your journal protecting you blush.

"What's that?" He asks while pointing at your journal.

"It's a journal. I'm a beginner journalist." You say as you close your book and wave it in the air.

"Can I read what you have so far?" He asks while starring at the book. You never felt comfortable letting someone else touch your belongs. Let alone your book. It everything, it was you gift from your parents before they left to go on a trip when you were five. It had everything in it... Everything. Even personal thoughts on Dick Grayson from when you were little.

"Um.... It's not finished." You say as you hold it and turn to a blank page and showed it to him.

"That's okay I won't judge!" He says as he swiftly takes it out of your hands and turns to a random page.

"I like the flying Grayson.... I really like Richard Grayson... Maybe after the show I'll go talk to him. Yeah just got to gather up my courage and talk to the cutest guy I know that probably doesn't even like me. I mean like who likes a contortionist I can flip my whole body back-" He read before you grabbed your book out of his hands almost knocking the table over.

"Come with me." He said while putting on a smile. I just stared at him not sure of what's going to happen.

"Do you trust me?" He asks while smirking at you. You take his hand while getting up, you stuff your journal in your hood with your have drunk frapuccino. He leads you out the door and threw the streets to a garden.

"This is beautiful." You say as you get out your journal.

He lead me to a garden. A garden that looks uh touched by humans but yet perfectly trimmed. Everything looked like it belong, nothing looked out of place.

He took your hand and made you look up.

"Just look don't write." He said while tilting my head up.

"So what can the contortions do to impress Me?" He asked while having a smug look on his face.

"You are Dick Grayson ha ha I knew it you innocent little kitten!" You say as you jump out of standing position and do a somersault and landing on your hands. Then doing a back flip to land on your feet.

"Umm.... I can do this." You grab both of your hands and make them go behind your head and down to your feet, so you had to step over it and you were where you started. Then you let go and start kicking you feet.

"And this," you say as you put both of your legs behind your head while walking with your hands. After doing a circle you collapse on the floor and let you limbs be were they should be.

"Do you have silk around.. I'm practicing a new trick." You say as you have the biggest grin on your face, looking frantically around for silk.

"No don't have any but the two you just did was amazing." He said while he clapped. You blushed and bow down, that's when your phone fell on the ground with your book and pencil. You pick up your things then remember that you have to go with b/f/n to the mall.

"Oh my gosh... He/she is going to hate me if I don't go to my apartment soon." You mumbled under your breath.

"What happened?" He ask with concern in his voice.

"I was suppose to meet my best friend today and I forgot." You say as you start walking away.

"Let me walk you then." He insisted while walking after you.

"I got it." You say as you wave goodbye.

"Then can I have your phone number?" He asks, you turn around and give him your phone number before running off to your apartment.