later.

*please like this if anyone is actually reading my story*

Tyler's POV:
Thank God (🎤it's Friday cause Friday's are better than Sunday's cause Sunday's are my suicide days🎤) Scarlett is only staying here for a little while. Then maybe it won't be so hard avoiding her. 

I decided I needed to get my mind off of Scarlett, so I go downstairs so I can strum something out on my guitar. I open the door to the basement to find Josh and Scarlett shaking hands. Well shit. So much for avoiding her. 

"H-hey guys. What's going on over here?" I manage to stutter. 

"Hi Tyler. I was just welcoming in our new roommate. Scarlett's gonna be living with us for a while." Josh smiles.

Josh's POV:
Tyler's eye twitched for a second before a smile peeled across his face. I knew it wasn't a real smile. I can tell when he's faking. 

"W-well that's just great. Great. G-R-E-A-T. What does that spell? Great. It's gonna be great." Tyler says.

"Uh Tyler? Are you ok?" I ask him. His eye is still twitching.

"Me? Lil' ol' me? Of course I'm ok. Actually, I'm better than ok. I'm GREAT." he says and then runs out the door.

Scarlett looks freaked out.

"Well that was sorta weird" she mumbles. 

"Yeah," I agree. "he's normally not like that. I don't know what's up with him lately". She nods. 

"Well I have to get to work." I say. 

She looks confused "You go to work?" she asks. 

I laugh. "Well the band doesn't really pay all the bills, so Tyler and I have a job at a garage a few miles down. We alternate weeks and this week is my week so I've gotta head down there. My shift starts in 10. You'll be fine though, right?" I ask. 

She nods. 

"Tyler is here so make yourself at home and I'll be home by 5." I say, heading out the door. 

"Ok. Bye Josh." she calls after me. 

"Bye Scar" I say.