Missing Her

I miss you.

It's been only a few hours since the last time I saw you - standing outside your door, in tears, right before I stepped into the elevator - but it feels like days.

Merely hours away from you and I'm already a huge mess... How much more when were countries apart?

I terribly miss you.

Your over-energetic dance moves, your endless blabber of theories, those funny faces you make, even your corny jokes and your asthmatic laugh...

I miss you so much.

Everything you do makes me fall for you even more... everything.

But waking up to your butterfly kisses remains to be at the top of my list.
Do you know that I only pretend to be asleep when you're peppering me with your sweet kiss? - opening my eyes only after the 12th - that's how addictive your kisses are...

And your smile...
Your beautiful smile that melts my heart every single time.
You could ask me to do cartwheels wearing only my boxers - and I would - with just that smile.

God I really miss you...

If you only knew how hard it was for me to let you go - with your soft and fragile arms around me - And you keep on telling me to pursue my dreams and yet your eyes say otherwise, your tears sells you out.

I couldn't say no... I should have right?

I should've insisted on staying.

I shouldn't even be here, in this fuckin' airport, stranded with a delayed flight!

I should be with you... Right now.