Hidden past *EDITED*

They are still in love~love paradise
Play the song while reading and if it stops play it again
Aphmau's P.O.V

Regret sorrow pain was all I could feel  as the option of death wasn't so far out there almost ending the pain would be a delight.Making all of my problems and hardships whisk away.

Untill god decided that it would stop.God let me meet mystreet they opened my eyes they lifted me to forget my past What if no that will never happen they died there gone but I miss them I hate emotions my brother my friends.

(Sorry i could not make aaron and aphmau dating for now i m a proud aarmau fan though)

Another night of raging stroms and drak murky clouds krept upon the night sky.Thunder dashed out of the sky making the cracking noise over and over.Almost making me rip my ears off.Ever since I wasa child thunder and I were mortal enemies.

-flashback-
I was having a nice comfortable sleep with my big brother Jin.I could hear the rain tao against my window like someone poking at it.It wouldn't stop.Thunder struck and my scared 7 year old self screamed and hurridly covering the blanket above my head.
It stopped for awhile making my scared 7 year old self relaxe my nerves. Untill its struck again.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"WHATS WRONG IS THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE STARTED!!!" He yelled as he hastily looked around the room for any sight of zombies.

He heard me crying and realized there was thunder.Svleveral people barged in to see my crying state.

"Oh Jess you don't need to be scared were here."A man with pitch black sun glasses whispered to me as her created circles on my back to calm me down.

"Here you go Jess,When I'm scared I always cudddle mister sprinkles to make we feel better!" The man in the whalrus wunzie beamed as her tucked in my arms a stuffed unicorn.

"Thank you misster rossome" I said with all of the happiness I could conjour.

"Hug it whez youz scards" a guy dressed up as barney said with his strange accent.It always made me curious on what accent it was.If so.

"Your my best friends"I said happily giving my brightest smile.

But they were okay.

"When some one trys to hurt you were here my brother" said as he stereched out his arm and strated flexing.I giggled at his slilliness.

"Thank you!"

When did things go wrong

"Leave them alone!"I yelled at tge top of my lungs tears pricking the side of my eyes.I forced myself not the cry being the prideful 16 year old I was.

"Oh little  don't worry I won't hurt them just keep this night a secret and I will spare them and your power" his cocky voice ran through my ears like lightning.His voice as frightening as it is.

"Don't do it Jessica!" My brother yelled in agony as he clutched his stomach in pain.

"So what do you say the strange figure"said the stranger lending me his hand to shake

But I refused and slaped him I couldn't do more from that.

I ran...and ran....and ran...For hours untill I broke down and let the tears flow out nonstop.I couldn't help them.I couldn't save them!

"Hey!Are you okay talk to me!" An unkown voice yells as it trues shaking me.Before I passed out I could see a blob of blue hair.

End of flashback

I was such a coward that day so worthless.How can I even with my self! So pathetic,so weak!I woke up and started to cry I missed them I.want then back I thought to myself thunder stuck I screamed and hugged mister sprinkles the adorable puppet ross gave me. I miss you guys I muttered to myself

I can even remember that day so clearly...

I slowly went to sleep after that I was uncomfortable the whole night.Tears kept flooding my eyes every time thunder would hit.

What,right now i need characters i will be in this story if you see a girl named dellila ten thats me in the story i will need your

Name

Personality

Outfit

Likes

Dislikes

Past

Hair color

Eyecolor

So bye kawaii's
Word count 712😎