8 EWW TWILIGHT

ONE MONTH LATER- THE DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING

3rd person POV

it's been a month of arguing and adoring.

River has been telling the girls what she wants for the wedding

. But Amber is goi g over board.

Skye doesn't really care about how the wedding is, she just worried about how she is gonna fit in the dress.

RIVERS POV

at the moment we are at the shops buying my dress.

" What about the bride wears pink and the bridesmaids wear white, it's orriginal and classy" said Amber holding up a huge pink sparkly wedding dress.

" NO WAY IN HELL AM I GONNA BE SEEN IN THIS SHITBAG" I said laughing at the rubbish in front of me

" what about this one? It's your colours and it goes with your name?" said Skye holding up a gorgeous non-strap ocean sea blue-ish green dress that goes over your shoes and holding. 2 beautiful white bridesmaid dressing that are one strapped.

" OMG THIS IS THE BEST DRESS EVER HOW MUCH IS IT?" I asked expecting the fabric

" we'll the bridesmaid dresses are £120 euro( Irish) each and the brides dress is 565 including the veil and flowers." Skye said looking at the price tags.

" that's not bad, we booked the church and the minister, we have the dresses only thing we need now is the groom." I said checking of my check list.

We made are way to checkout and got a taxi home

1. Because Skye is Pregnant

2. Nobody trusts Amber

3. Ive got all the bags to carry.

We made it home and just decided to have a pizza movie night.

Amber got to pick the movie today and guess what

She picked TWILIGHT

" uh nobody likes twilight" Skye said annoyed

" we'll then it's either that or Scary movies" Amber said

" scary movies are so fake but that would have been better that twilight" Skye replied

" can you two shut up I'm making the damn pizza"I said getting annoyed with the two girls arguing over movies.

" NO" they shouted in sync

" FINE THEN, NO.....BACON..PIZZA FOR YOU THEN"

The house suddenly went silent. Only for a few seconds before...

" NOOO, NOT MY PRECIOUS BACON, I BOUGHT THAT YESTERDAY, YOU'LL NEVER TAKE IT ALIVE" Amber shouted running to the kitchen followed by a walking Skye.

" first, I'm not running, second, I'm pregnant and third DON'T YOU DARE EAT ALL MY PIZZA"

We ate are pizza watching the movie in pease

NOT

we where arguing over who is on team Jacob and who was on Team Edward.

After the movie we went to bed and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.