The Mind Of Blake Lively |6|

** Dedicated to samashalaw **

What's the best way to murder someone and get away with it"?! I ask while banging my head on Emily's pillow. The pillows at her house are really soft and comfy.

Tyler and Emily look at me like I've grown 3 heads while Amy stands up to ponder my question. She begins pacing around in a serious manner, something she always does when asked a question.

No matter how stupid.

"Well... I don't know much about getting away with it but...". She takes a deep breath and then smiles a bit creepy like. "A mixture of Hydrofluoric and Hydrochloric acid can dissolve human flesh and bone within a matter of a couple minutes. Sometimes seconds. You know? Cause we learned that in chemistry. Put it in a juice or something and have the person swallow it down. It will kill the person from inside out, leaving no trace of your fingerprints anywhere. But it might leave some remains that you can just drop off in an ocean far away from your continent using an unregistered boat. Although you should pick up the remains with a glove and then drop the glove in the ocean as well by placing a heavy rock inside so it sinks all the way to the bottom. Since it's far and the boat is unregistered they'll give up on the case because it would be a mess for other countries to figure out plus it would cost way too much money and with all the problems in the world they'd just try and close the case as quick as possible since they'd have no leads or evidence. But in case they don't, make sure no one knows that you're heading to the ocean and go to at least 5 people's houses and tell them some alibi you've come up with, make sure it's the exact same story so that when the police go searching you have multiple sources to back you up. I'll act like I never told you and I'll also go with the alibi making it 6 people. 8 if you count Emily and Tyler. And then bam problem solved". She says sitting down and waiting for my reaction.

"Have you been secretly planning someone's death? Because I will pick up the phone and dial 911 right now". Emily threatens as Amy laughs.

"Nope. It just came to me right now".

"Remind me to never ever get on your bad side". I say sitting up. She may be small and quiet but shes literally the most terrifying person I've ever met.

I think she could grow up to become an actual serial killer. She's just that evil.

"Who'd you want to murder anyways"? Tyler says pushing his glasses further up on his face and away from his nose. His long blonde hair falls down on his face and he huffs in annoyance before moving it away.

Only for it to fall down again.

"Just cut it". I say watching as he resists the urge to rip it off.

"No. Now answer my question".

"Oh. Just Dan".

"Dan"? Amy asks turning around. "B, why would you ever want to do that"?

"Because he embarrassed her in front of Jay yesterday night". Emily beats me to it and my friends let out a series of 'Ooo's and awww's'.

"I didn't know your name was Blake". I say sarcastically speaking to Emily.

She stands up and makes her way to me before making her voice deeper. "There's a lot of things about me that you do not know". And then she drops her body onto mine and I groan.

"DOGGY PILE"! Tyler yells and I go to say the word 'NO' but the breath is knocked out of me when 2 more bodies pile up on me.

"G-guys... Get... Off". I say and after a couple more seconds of not being able to breath, pushing away random body parts and almost bitting someone's hand they get off.

"I hate you all". I say finally catching my breath.

"You love us". They say at the same time sending me smiles. Whatever.

•••

"Move your fat ass". I say pushing Emily off the couch and laying down in a more comfortable position.

"Bitch I know you did not just lay your mother-fucking hands on me". She pulls my legs and drags me down with her to the floor.

"Hoe, stop fucking cussing in my house. My brother doesn't like that shit". I say grabbing the remote and changing the channel.

"I was watching that".

"Too bad you're in my house".

"So you should treat me like a guest".

"Nah. I'm good". Seconds later the remote is being snatched from my hands and the tv is closed. "Wha – "

" – Do you think Jordan likes me"? She says and I turn to her, shocked because it usually takes 2 full days of begging for Emily to tell me her boy troubles.

"I don't know really. You guys don't hang out that much. Although I think he might since the boys were teasing him that one time".

"Yah but boys always tease each other".

"Ok. So then start hanging out with him more". I say as if it was the clearest solution in the world.

"I was hoping you'd say that". She smiles and that's when I realize that whatever trap shes set up, I've just walked straight into it. "I was sorta kinda wondering - mostly hoping - that you would invite Jay to our table at lunch. You know because if he comes then the rest will follow. Including Jordan".

"What makes you think they'd even accept"?

"They like you. Plus ever since you cussed out that pole - you're a dumbass for that by the way - you've seen them everywhere". I think about it for a moment and what she said wasn't wrong. Except for the dumbass part.

I have been running into them (mostly Jay) more often than before. But they didn't exactly call me their 'friend'.

"It's Sunday and it's not like I know where to find them. And on top of that, Dan took away my phone remember"?

"So let's sneak take it just to send the message and then you'll put it back".

And so after a long and lengthy debate - mostly on my part- about all the things that could go wrong we decided to search for the phone.

"Found it"! I shout as Emily comes into my brothers closet.

"Where was it"?

"Behind all his dirty clothes, which is really smart because he knows how much I loath his dirty clothes".

"You don't give him enough credit. Now Hurry up and send the text before he finds us in here". I nod, unlocking my phone and going to the unknown number.

||B|| Hey, this may sound really weird but tomorrow at lunch I was wondering if you guys would like to hang? Our table ~> #16

Less than 3 minutes later my phone beeps.

||Unknown|| Sure. See you then

Showing Emily the text I quickly go into my contacts and change his name from Unknown to Jay.

Well that went better than I expected.