Sal X Reader

You loved New York. You never knew why, if it was the people, the lights at night, or escaping your real life. All you knew is that it was beautiful. All you knew is that you were moving there as soon as you could. That day was today.

You finally found the perfect apartment costing the only amount you really could aford. You just finished unpacking the last box. You take a step back and it all looks great. Yeah a few cracks in the walls but other then those great. You look at your window and see the people. All smiling walking to a new adventure in their life. You notice the sky the trees and that you were still standing indoors when it's lovely outside. You put on a thin coat and head outside for a walk in your new town.

As you walk you say to yourself, "You know what y/n you are going to love it here and nothing is going to stop you. Not the people, not the weather, not even your past. This is your new adventure!" You then see someone actually stopping you, literally putting his hand in your face to make you stop walking. You think to your self, "Wow nice going y/n you jinxed it."

He wasn't bad looking though someone you could totally see yourself dating.

"Hi, do you mind if I ask you some survey questions?" The man asked

"Sure." You say unsure of yourself.

"Have you ever eaten monkey meat?" He says looking down and smirking.

"Monkey meat? Like from the zoo? No I don't believe I have and if I ever did I never knew about it." You say with a confused look on your face.

He let's out a small laugh from your answer then asks, "To you, do I look like someone who has escaped from prison?"

"Personally no. But if you have escaped prison it would be nice to know before moving on with this conversation." You say smiling.

He laughs again, "Well if I had escaped prison would that be a turn off?" He says winking.

"Well if you had escaped prison it would definitely be a turn off. I only go after guys who escape mental institutions." You say jokingly.

Now he starts laughing and he can't stop. After a whole minute of him laughing he finally asks, "So no phone number for me then?"

"Well since you don't have many friends since you just escaped prison I guess I should give you my phone number. I mean you never know when you will need someone to help break out of prison with." You say smiling entering your number into his phone.

He looks completely shocked. Then you were about to walk away when he grabs your arm. "Hey thank you for the number but everything I said my friends actually made me say." He says pointing to a group of guys.
"You see I am on this tv show called impractical jokers where we do these crazy things for laughs. That conversation back there being one of them. Would you like to come sign some papers saying this can be in it."

Now you looked shocked. I mean you figured everything he was asking was a joke ,but you never thought it would be a show.

"Um, yeah sure." You say walking back with him.

"I'm Sal by the way." He introduced himself sticking his hand out.

You shake his hand. "I'm y/n." You say smiling.

"Why did you give me your number?" He says and you don't blame him.

"Well I felt like all those things you were asking were fake, but I also found them funny. I found you funny. And maybe cute." You say blushing.

"Well I found you funny. And cute. And I am really glad you gave me your number."

"I'm really glad that I didn't go with my first instinct that you were weird and psychotic."

"Well I may be weird but that is part of my charm y/n."

"Well I'm new around here maybe you and your charm can show me around sometime. You now actually use the phone number I gave you, you weirdo." You say signing the last paper.

"Well I will gladly take you up on that offer. But, just to let you know your kind of weird too."

"Oh I know but I make weird sexy." You say smiling and slowly walking away.

He smirks, "Well I guess I will be seeing you around weirdo, oh I mean y/n."

You are now facing the other way and are smiling way too much. "I guess you will have to use that number then."

This may have been the best adventure anyone could have had. And you can't wait for more. *thinking to yourself* "Sal. Better then any New York."