I'll Protect You: Oikawa x Reader

A/N: Dedicated to snow-wisdom. ^_^ My first requestor!

Hinata: Why is it Oikawa?? *pouts*

JM: Because it's not you, you cute orange shrimp! *sticks out tongue*

Hinata: Aww...

JM: Alright! On with the show- er... Story! Hehehe...!

♧♧♧♧♧♧

"I love you, Oikawa-san!"

"Why are you so amazing?"

"Look at him! He's so hot when playing Volleyball!"

And on and on his fangirls went.

It was no easy for you. You are his girlfriend, after all. But it makes you wonder why he chose you when all of the girls are practically screaming about him. Most especially since there are more girls out there even more beautiful than you. So, why you?

But you never asked Oikawa that.

One day, when you were walking the halls of Aobajosai, when you heard three girls talking.

"Oikawa-sama is so hot and amazing!"

"Yeah! But it's too bad he already has a girlfriend. And to that idiot (Last Name) nonetheless."

"I don't know what he sees in her. I mean look at her, she's so ugly and pathetic!"

"(Last Name) probably used some sort of sorcery to make him fall for her... Maybe she made Oikawa-sama drink a love potion!"

Hearing that, my blood boiled and I suddenly walked towards the girls.

"You're just probably jealous because I got a caring boyfriend like Toru-kun!"

One of the girls just scoffed, "He just hooked up with you because he wanted to play around with you. How could he like someone as stupid as you?"

You officialy got pissed but you tried to hold back. Since you thought the same thing as well, "That I don't know... But why do you care?"

"Ha! You probably just want him to get popular!"

"No I don't!" You loved him really. You loved him for who he is... Even if he can be a real jerk, he still cared about you.

"You'll never learn... You're such a slut!"

They began to get closer towards you as you stepped back in fear, W-What are they-?!

You felt a slap on your face, and then began to feel punches on your stomach, and your hair being pulled.

"AGH! P-please... Stop!" You cried as they just laughed, "You're a nobody! You don't deserve him!"

"N-No..." You clenched as you curled your body in pain. You wished for someone, anyone to come that can help you.

Oikawa... Help...

Minutes later, the mean girls left you clutching your stomach, giggling their black hearts out.

You struggled to get up, and you did... Barely. The pain overwhelmed you so much. But you managed to get home, not letting your parents notice, of course. You immediately changed and went to the bathroom to get an ice pack and settled it on the aching parts of your body.

You then got a call from Oikawa, "(Name)-chan? Are you at home already? You're not at school anymore. Did something happen?"

You faked a happy tone as you reassured, "A-Ah... Don't worry. I was just tired, so I went home already. Sorry for not waiting for you."