#1: Blaze Scarlett

Made: 8-8-16
Published: 10-1-16

Name: Blaze Scarlett

Gender: Female

Age: 23

Looks:

Personality: Sweet, kind, friendly, quiet, overprotective over the people she cares about, helps anyone in need, and is a bit like a mother

Likes: Her friends, children, cute things, reading, music, drawing, writing, dumplings, and cake

Dislikes: Mean people and places without dumplings or cake

Crush: Soji

Skills: Very good at using any kind of weapon

Weapon of choice: Works with any kind of weapons, but prefers any kind of swords and bow and arrows.

Back story: Blaze was born in a the same ninja village Soji and Aoi and was also trained to be a ninja since she was little with them. One day, during a mission to kill a family, Blaze ran into the family's baby room, where a little baby girl was. Blaze not being able to kill the poor baby was about to hide her, but before she could, her partner came in and killed the baby in front of her brutally. After that day, Blaze no longer talked to anyone. Once she was 14 years old, she decided she has had enough and left. When the village found out, they immediately sent assassins to kill her, which she escaped from. After being on the run for 4 years, she comes across Kinshiro, the Magistrate of the South Ward. After finding out about her past, he offers her a home in which she accepted and lives a normal life. Later on though, Kinshiro asks her if she wants to be the first to join a group of ninjas that kill people who aren't put to justice. At first she refused, but later agreed since in her village, they only killed their enemies or people they saw as their enemies while now she has to kill people that weren't put to justice. Currently, she still works as a member of the Vigilantes.