Ailey

Name: Ailey Welch == Age: 8642 == Gender: Female ==  Race: Demon == Appearance: Hair- Long Silver hair that reaches the small of her back, parted at the right with bangs sweeping just above her left eye.  Eyes- Electric blue along the outside of the iris with gold towards the center with a crack shaped pupil. Body- 4'5, 64 pounds, Has the looks of a 9 year old, Translucent pale skin, Pointed teeth, slightly pointed ears == Wears: A sleeveless black dress that reaches her feet, black long formal gloves with lace on the end, Black lace tights, black 2" heeled  front lace ankle boots and a side zipper, A black lace lolita choker with a black ribbon in the middle and a silver pentagram on it, A black head band with a mini top hat on it with a small scruch of lace near the hat with a gold inverted cross on the hat == Personality: Bossy, stubborn, strict, gentle with kids, playful at times, proper == Likes: Hurting humans, Daydreaming, doodling, walks, formal dances, toying with people == Dislikes: Most Demons, Angels, Fallens, Being called short or a little kid, being called weak, Strong scents, Humans == Powers: Can shape-shift, strong sense of smell and can easily seduce men == Weapon: None, she uses her hand to rip out her victims organs == Extras: Is followed by two speechless body guards who wear masks to hide their face and wear heavy battle armor, Chrome has a daisho set and Stix has a sniper rifle. They follow her everywhere unless she orders them otherwise, she sewed there mouths closed so they don't annoy her -- Is highly respected by most Demons, She is the daughter of a higher rank Demon and has not talked to her dad since she left his castle, she never knew her mom.