Little sister

Kion's Pov
~~~~~~~~~
"Big brother!"
Here we go I thought, a small smile appearing on my muzzle as a small lioness cub sprinted into the lair.

My little sister, Uzuri, has been bothering me since she joined the guard. She was a little hyper, but she's was the most graceful of the guard. She got the job done, and for me, it was nice to see her so excited.

"Big brother!" Uzuri exclaimed again, climbing onto the ledge and leaping onto me, grasping my ear in her tiny teeth and yanking softly "Let's go patrol! Come on, come on!

"Alright, alright," I purred, standing and gently shaking her off. Beshte and Fuli, who were near by, chuckled in amusement.

" Well now all we need is Bunga," I said, looking around for the honey badger.

"Right here!" Bunga said, suddenly on my back. I looked up at him, opening my mouth to speak, then thought better of it.

"Let's go now!" Uzuri squeaked, turning and bounding out of the lair.

"Wait for us!" Beshte exclaimed, running after her.

"That cub is so immature," Fuli sighed, rolling her eyes before giving chase

I stared after them and purred in amusement, shaking my head. I loved my little sister, but honestly she could get carried away at times.

"Come on Kion!" Bunga exclaimed, snapping me out of my thoughts. "We gotta catch up!"

"Okay Bunga! Geeze." I said rolling my eyes and bounding after the others, still imagining Uzuri's smiling face.
That's my little sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chappie up tomorrow or later today! Kistari OUT!