ch. 2 Netflix and chill?

(Y/N) POV

Mark and I storm in my house, making out again. Mark slams the door shut behind me. He pushes me against the wall. I jump and wrap my legs around his muscular body.

Mark was driving way to fast, he just wanted me so bad. I feel his hard member poke between my legs as I moan when Mark finds my weak spot in my neck. "Upstairs?" Mark asks, breathing fast.

"Y-yes" I answer, slightly moaning. Mark and I bump into every wall of my house before we finally reach upstairs. I open my bedroom door, pulling away from Mark for a second.

Mark looks around for a second, but quickly looks at me with a seductive grin as I push him on my bed. I climb on top of him and kiss his neck softly.  Mark suddenly rolls me over, and is now on top of me.

He grins at me and starts nibbling at my neck, looking for my weak spot. His hands go down my sides, past my hips and to my thighs, massaging them. Mark pulls away, giving me the chance to pull off his shirt.

Mark's POV

She wants to pull off my shirt, but I stop her, suddenly remembering what this could lead to. I immediately get flashbacks of him, and of the things that almost went wrong when I wanted to take things to the next level with another girl, which we eventually didn't.

All because of him. I couldn't get a girlfriend, because of him. Now I finally found a girl I could love with all my heart, but he could make that impossible.

(Y/N) looks up at me, confused. I get off her, and sit next to her, "I'm sorry" I whisper. She sits up, laying a hand on my shoulder, "What is it?" She asks sweetly.

I look at the end of the bed, trying to come up with anything, "I..." I say, thinking about a reason not to do this. I feel her warm hand slowly and gently begin to rub my shoulder.

I sigh,

(Y/N) POV

" I think it's just a little to early" Mark says before looking at me. I nod, "I understand" I say softly, kind of disappointed, but what am I going to do about it.

I can't force Mark to have sex with me, 'but why would he stop now? Why wouldn't he just drive home after driving me home?' I think as the silence does the talking for a moment.

Mark kisses my forehead before getting off of the bed. "Wait, w-where are you going?" I ask. He smiles sweetly at me, "I still have some editing to do" He explains.

I want to get out of bed too, but Mark quickly jogs up to me. He gently pushes me down again, "I'll find my way out, sweetheart" Mark says, smiling at me.

I smile up at him, "Thanks for tonight, Mark" I say in a soft tone before pressing my lips on his. He cups my face, and places a kiss on my forehead, "No, thank you" He whispers back before standing up.

He opens the bedroom door and looks at me one more time, "So, I'll text you later?" He asks. I nod before yawning, feeling sleepy and exhausted.

Mark chuckles and winks at me before walking out my bedroom, closing the door quietly. I hear his footsteps through my house, towards my front door.  I lay down as the front door is being closed.

I lay down on my side, curled up in a ball with my knees glued to my chest, and my hands together under my head. I just stare at the empty side of the bed where Mark was just a minute ago.

I smile at the flashbacks from a few minutes ago, from the romantic evening we had together. Mark makes me laugh. He makes me feel special in every way.  He makes me blush every time he shoots that seductive grin at me.